023.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
11:30 A.M.

"Where the fuck my daughter at yo?" DD yelled, looking around my house.

"Nigga," I groaned, opening my door.

"She right there," I pointed to my bed, where Henny was sleeping.

"Oh ighh," he nodded, laying next to her and softly petting her.

"Yo tell me how other day I'm at the store and this bitch walk up to me on some "What's good Papi?" He mumbled, looking at me and furrowing his eyebrows. I looked at him with a straight face.

"Don't look at me like that cause I called you the day it happened and you ignored my call so that's on you fa ignoring ya man," he got all sassy.

"Let me tell you something David," I emphasized his name to make sure I'm getting my point across.

"What?" he smiled as I walked up to him.

"Let you ever talk to or try to "rizz up" another girl the way you do wit me. Ima kill you," I grabbed his face and whispered in his ear. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Say that last part again," he mumbled. I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

"I'm jus playin," he laughed.

Darrian came downstairs and we started playing music and smoking and I started getting into the music.

"Cause her eyes and those hips. And that ass, don't compare, at all. And at best, all they do is distract me but now, deep down, when I face it. All I want is you," I sang, grabbing DDs face before passing the spliff.

"Youn know nothin bout Miguel," I shook my head.

"Yes I do. What's that one song?" he asked, thinking about it and snapping his fingers.

"Nah play Sure Thing and Power Trip and I got you," he nodded, putting the spliff in his mouth and taking a pull as he looked the songs up. After a few minutes of Sure Thing playing he started singing.

"Even when the sky comes falling. Even when the sun don't shine," he sang and took another hit.

"I got faith in you and I," Darrian sang.

"You feeling the song?" I smiled. He nodded and laughed.

"I'm telling you. I know Miguel real life," he nodded, handing me the spliff.

"You know he cheated on the girl he was talkin bout after he made all these songs?" I asked. Their jaw dropped and they looked at each other and started laughing.

"You lyin," DD laughed harder as he looked it up.

"This nigga," Dd laughed, showing a TMZ report of Miguel's wife filing for divorce.

"And she got back wit em?" Darrian started cracking up. DD made that noise he be making when he laughs.

"It was never that funny my nigga," I looked at them with a straight face. They went straight faced and looked at me before laughing again.

"Nigga wrote a song bout her and cheated," Darrian got up and started rolling on the floor.

"Y'all blow ma shit so bad," I shook my head.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Don't do it Aliyah," DD shook his head. I laughed as he grabbed my arm and held me brace from touching his hairline.

"Aliyah word 2 everything I love ima beat ya ass," he raised his eyes and gave that look where the jokin now but they won't be jokin in a minute.

"Lemme just touch it once," I laughed, trying to put some weight into my arm.

"Don't make me call you by the government bro stop," DD squeezed my wrist.

"Alright bro chill," I laughed, sitting back down.

"Always on somethin," he shook his head and pulled his phone out, checking his hairline. I side eyed him and started crackin up.

"Nigga play the movie," he squinted at me. I laughed softly as I played the movie and laid back. He changed position so he was layin his head on my chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

Seconds later, we jumped at the sound of gunshots Darrian banging on my door.

"I hate you dumb ass," I sucked my teeth as I opened the door.

He laughed and chilled in my room for the rest of the movie.

They both ended up falling asleep so I turned the TV off and went to bed.

————————————————————————

no motivation honestly. that's why this is mad tiny. didn't proof read either so i'm so sorry i'll proof read tomorrow when i got more energy.

BUT LET ME TELL YALL SOMETHING. cause i DO have motivation to tell y'all this 🤣🤣

So, I watch Plaqueboymax and he has this thing where he gets 14-15 year olds to pack on his mods (roast his mods) so i followed them and one of em tried to rizz me up. it was so embarrassing cs i accidentally called him mid way through the convo and i told him i didn't mean to call him and he said "oh." i didn't want to make him feel bad or be mean so I told him it's cause i look rough and im dressed like a hobo and he asked to see the fit or wtv and when i told him it's actually bad the nigga said "then take it off" 🤨 im dirty minded. no shame in my game. so that shit caught me all the way tf off guard 😭

Also, I'm in love with Maxs brother, Nick...

Like he's so cute and funny, but I feel like if I even tried to talk to him he might think I want him cause of Max and that is not why. Like fuck Max and his fame I want nick 😭

Okay that's my little rant cs ion got nobody to rant to abt ts