012.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Friday, September 30, 2022
6:45 A.M.

"Aliyah," DD whispered, running his hand through my hair.

"Yeah?" I responded, opening my eyes and looking at him.

"You gotta get up," He said. I squinted as he showed me the time on his phone.

"Okay," I mumbled, sitting up.

"You got clothes in the drawer," he pointed to the bottom drawer. I furrowed my eyebrows, turning towards him.

"You left some outfits last time," he added, quickly. I nodded and grabbed an outfit, walking to the bathroom and taking a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed in the bathroom and walked out, picking my book bag up.

"Ighh let's go," Darrian yawned and started walking out like a zombie. He started smacking on some chips.

"Darrian, close your mouth when you eat," I mumbled, slapping the back of his head.

"Ow nigga," he rubbed the back of his head and sighed.

"It never hurted that bad," I side eyed him.

"Bro you're heavy handed," he whined like a baby.

"And you chew loud," I went on my phone and texted winter to see if she could give me a ride to the party tonight.

We sat down in homeroom and just sat in silence.

"Lemme see ya phone real quick," DD whispered. My heart started racing because me and winter been texting about the party and mad niggas been sliding up on my stories.

I handed it to him and watched him as he made the lock screen a picture of himself.

NOTE| that one 😍

"Ighh," he handed it back and showed me his lock screen.

(let's pretend that's aliyah and dd 💀)

"I love that picture," I mumbled, staring at it for a couple seconds before turning away.