017.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ 
Monday, November 29, 2022

9 A.M.

I woke up early because I had to prepare DDs gifts. I got him some 14k solitaire diamond stud earrings and a14k White Gold 12mm Cuban Bracelet. Then I just got him some light shit like some shoes he's been asking for and money and weed. I put the money and weed in the shoe box.

I sighed as I finished wrapping the boxes and put them in these big ass birthday bags. Then, I took a shower and started getting ready.

I put one of DDs baggy shirts on with some jeans and black, red and white sneakers. I did my makeup and then grabbed the bags and walked out.

"Ma I'm going to DDs today!" I yelled out.

"Alright come pick Darrian up later!" She yelled back.

I walked outside and shivered. I ran to his house cause the faster I get there the faster I get to warmth. I knocked on the door, teeth chattering and hair blowing all over the place.

After a few minutes of waiting nobody answered so I dug in my pocket and pulled the key out. I walked in to the warm air. They still sleep.

I slowly walked upstairs to his room and put the bags down. I took my coat off and put it down before walking over to his bed. Cause I don't be wanting to wake niggas up from they sleep but they be waking me up from mines being real inconsiderate so fuck it.

"DD," I whispered, tapping him.

"Hmm," he groaned and flipped over, opening his eyes slowly before smiling.

"Good morning," I smiled and tilted my head.

"Good morning," he yawned.

"Happy birthday my love," I whispered, playing with his hair.

"Thank you thank you," he started cheesin.

"I got you some gifts but you not allowed to open them till you out the shower and dressed and allat," I pointed to the gifts and he sat up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Really?" He side eyed me.

"Yes really" I laughed softly.

"Ya laugh so pretty," he whispered, grabbing my face and analyzing it or sum.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Ighh I'm gettin in the shower cause them gifts is really callin my name," he got up and walked to the closet.

"Can you choose my outfit?" He turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah, get in the shower," I laughed and rolled my eyes walking to his closet to pick out his outfit. I chose an Amiri hoodie, jeans, his lil puffer jacket, a grey wife beater for underneath and he could choose his own shoes.

I walked to the kitchen and seen Amiri laying on the ground, watching his iPad.

"Tio," he looked back at me.

"No Tios in the shower," i picked him up.

"Oh," he mumbled.

After like 50 minutes he was done getting ready.

"Tioooooo," Amiri smiled, running up to DD and hugging him.

"Lil boyyyy," DD smiled, picking him up and throwing him in the air before catching him.

After a few hours everyone was awake and dressed and we sang happy birthday and started handing out gifts.

"These are from Aliyah," Melz handed him the bags.