ARRIVED

Hii guys..
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂🙂
Thanks for reading 💕🙂
Hope you enjoy 💗💗💗💗.
(◕ᴗ◕✿).
..............

The Jeon Empire is celebrating but the celebration will go on its peak when the evening will hit and moon shines.

But there is still something missing or let's say someone missing from the celebration and that one thing is making their way to the Jeon Empire.

The Jeon's are attending the guest when the queen Ara felt a change in air . She felt like a very strong force is coming towards them.

The elders present there, also look at the dark but bright clouds change and the change in air as well.

The king Jungwoo saw the expression on his wife's face and also on the elder's. He excuse himself from the other royal as he walk to them.

"King Jungwoo did u invited someone who's beyond my senses..?" He ask .

" I did..." He says shortly.

The queen look at her husband with questioning gaze.

" And we may know whom did you invited?" The second elder says.

" The shadow hills.." as soon as he say that name the elders stills and as well as queen Ara.

" And may we know why you call them... Because you broke your friendship with king Chanyeol" the elder questions him.

Jungwoo knows that he will be questioned but his problems and deal with shadow hills isn't something he likes to share with anyone yet.

" He's still the most closest friend of mine... And on this occasion when I have invited all the royal, I probably can't left him alone" he with a determined voice speak out.

" Then you should be ready to answer many questions about your this friendship king Jeon " the elders left and Ara look at Jungwoo with worried gaze.

" Is there any problem for us inviting them? " She asks.

" No .. they are just scared of someone? " He smirk and left queen in confusion.

After the both of the royal families said that their son going to tie knot of connection, everyone was surprised but congratulate them.

Jimin was blushing, for him Jungkook is nice , handsome and very nice person so he feels that there can be something much stronger form between them.

On the other hand, jungkook is okay with the new relation but there is still in his corner of his heart he felt like there is something missing. What he came to know that Jimin is very pretty and kind . He's an elf but have all qualities a queen needs , so he isn't worry about it but his heart doesn't beat for him like he had heard.

So he praying that this decision will come out right.

The commoners are walking towards the castle for feasta when sound of many horses can be heard, they look at the right side and saw from far many riders on the horses are riding, coming inside.

Loud noises and sounds of horse paddling can be heard, and in no time those horses passes through them.

" Which kingdom is it..?" One ask.

" Don't know" other says.

The riders ride to the castle, their horses speak loud that they hold power . As they stop on the large castle entry , the soldiers stop and get down from the horses.

As a Jeon soldier saw them arriving he went inside to call the king and queen.

Jungwoo soon comes out with Queen Ara.