Back to present

Hii lovelies 🌺.
I thought you all must be waiting for the story to go back in present so I'm giving you all a snap back in present before it goes again in past but after a few chapters just not to make you all bore...
So here is it.
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Back to present...
--------------------

As V is telling them the past a loud growl of people outside make him stop and Jungkook with other ran outside.

As soon as they step out they met with a huge fire ball falling from the sky making
the side houses burns in flame .

" Look like your journey doesn't go wasted Prince Taehyung...the dragon himself comes here for you ...but beware he'll test you in every way possible and you too true blood alpha" Jungkook look at Taehyung who's already looking at him.

" You all go to the north mountain and continue your journey to the eye of fire...me and Taehyung will come prepared for the war. . " Jungkook said to all . Everyone nods in agreement but Jimin frown and walk in front of true blood.

" Why only you will stay back...if we all will do to it'll be helpful don't you think...?" He says making Taehyung click his tongue in mouth. He's already frustrated but now his so called brother have to put these lame excuses to stay back.

" Jimin ...why don't you stay back and we all go ahead because looking at your confidence it seems you are enough for dragon right....so me and Jungkook will also continue this journey...you come there with dragon ok.." Hoseok hides his smile while Joson chuckle loudly.

" You don't even stand a chance in front of V elf ...so please stop wasting other's time too.." he said and they all collect their things and Hoseok nods to Taehyung and Jungkook before leading others .

" How we are going to tame him ?" Jungkook asks .

" There's no need to tame my pet is it?" Taehyung chuckle but Jungkook saw the black iris flicking so he knew it's V again.

" Let's follow him..." They both start following the dragon as he fly them towards the deep side of forest where nothing could be seen in night .

You know sometimes you think you know everything but situation makes you understand that not everything is as it seems. That's how Jungkook is feeling right now , he have so many questions to ask about their past life . If only they doesn't got interrupted he could know more about his past , their past .

Taehyung look at the true blood who's in deep thoughts and understand his inner turmoil.

" I know what you're thinking but you'll remember when the right time comes alpha ... for now don't think about past because we have so much to face in future. " Taehyung told him and Jungkook hums before riding the horses more fastly.

The dragon fly high in the sky sometimes fading in them but the golden phoneix help the mates to keep an eye on him.

" Where do you think he's taking us ?" Taehyung asks , Jungkook thought before saying his assumption out loud .

" I don't know much though, but I think he's taking us where the sword is . " they both look at the area where have reached. It look like a cave. Jungkook get down from the horse and help Taehyung as he got tired whenever Vantae took over his body .

" Are you ok .. should I carry you?" He asks him , the prince look at the alpha with a soft smile before shaking his head as no.

" I'm ok. If I tired I'll let you know..." He assure him and Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand and enter the cave .