THE REAL HEIR

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Here's another update.
Hope you all enjoy ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

The festival got started as command Jk stood right next to the cruel king making sure he's safe . Looking around for any threat or any commotion. But his thoughts are running back to the one who's hidden in his room , his mate .

He never thought he'll mate someone because he never wanted anyone to face the cruelty of the king like he does everyday. But what Taehyung had done he's now stuck in this mate bond. He could feel that the omega is sad and gloomy .

His wolf is angery at him for leaving the omega alone but to him it's the most safest way to keep him away from any harm .

As the celebration moves forward everyone took their wishes to the red moon and pray for whatever they want. Jk clench his fist as some of them sacrifice innocent being to the goddess.

Even the king walk and offer 10 innocent omegas to the moon goddess because today she's comes in her dark form and only the one who have darkness in their heart could wish today. It's not a day for the one's who have a heart and kindness in them.

Soon the moon started shining on its highest degree making all the wolves present there to close their eyes because no one is enough powerful to look in the eye of the moon goddess.

Jk stood behind but doesn't blink he kept looking at the shining rays falling on everyone but what makes him frown in confusion is that the king standing there laughing look right in the moon.

How could that be possible because only the one who has given his soul to the darkness could do that , his eyes widen in the realisation as he swiftly run back to the castle.

Vantae being the sneaky omega he us trying to look around the palace to find something interesting for the time being. As he's passing one corridor his interest took upon the red royal door stands out the most . He thought for some moment before looking around himself of someone is there and not feeling anyone around the near by he hold the door knob and open it .

Immediately sliding inside and locking it back , he signs and then look at the room which is full of paintings , but painting of the royal generation.

He left in aww as how beautiful and real they look . He walk around reading the names of the kingdom ancestors when he got stuck on one name but that's not the thing which shocked him it's the face of the lady .

" She ...how...she was... she's is the mother of Commander..how come she's named as the ruling queen....how... commander Jk...doe...does that mean commander Jk is the heir of the throne....but .but ..h" he gulps and walk to the big books kept there .

Before he pick a big brown book wrapped messily in the cloth which look very old and dusty .

" Should I see .... " He bite his lips before opening the knot and bring out the book . Coughing as the dust spread across.

He look for a place to sit down and open the first page of the book where the history of the Serenity kingdom written. Skipping to uninterested pages he comes across the page that says .

The one who will Rule ...

He start reading the text which is difficult to spells as it's very old writting but he's good with language. As he reads half of it he heard some footsteps approaching the door. And in a span of second his eyes met with an angered true blood standing there . Vantae got up and hides the book there only to walk to the commander.