REUNITED

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for 6 k.reads ..
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
-----------------------------------------

So first thing first ,let me make it clear to all.Taehyung is cursed as he have a demon soul in him because he got killed by it in his previous life .So V as Vantae is other soul name in him.V know everyone out there but still let Taehyung explore more of his own.V is more powerful than him as Taehyung but Taehyung has its own powers you'll see in future.So yeah.

Now back to the story..
..........................................

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung and took him in his arms because the only person who could calm him down is the King .

" Sh....V try to calm down,your aura is making everyone weak here ..." He says looking down in those black deep eyes as his own eyes shown red .

Jimin on the other hand look both of them with jealousy in his eyes,he envy Taehyung more than anything else.Seokjin stood up and walk to his son taking him in his arms.Jimin hug his mother and try to hide his tears while Seokjin eyes are on his other son who's now being hold by the True blood Alpha.

" Well that was something no one expected ...but Jungkook why don't you let Taehyung rest hmm.. and explain everyone what happened now" Bang Si Hyuk suggest him .The true blood look at him and nods his head .

He took Taehyung's hand in his who's now back being Taehyung but keep his face down, doesn't want to deal with others questions.

Taehyung kept walking with Jungkook by his side no one try to stop them as they have already faced the rage of V .

As soon as they reached to the room Jungkook close the door behind and found Taehyung crying looking down .

He smiles sadly at him and took him in his arms.

" Shh...my queen , everything is ok..hmm.you don't need to feel scared Tae. ..I'm here with you ,your alpha and no one could take me away ...ok .just try to keep yourself calm hn.." Taehyung sniffs and nods his head before he look up at him.

" Koo... I.. I'm sorry... I know you told me that...that not to show everyone about us..but I can't see anyone claiming you as theirs... I can't.." he said looking deep into the true blood eyes .

" And I love you only my Luna...you don't need to feel insecure because of anyone, I'm here standing right behind you because to me you came first .. I'll always will be there for you ..." Taehyung smiles and peck his lips softly taking Jungkook by surprise.

Tae pull back and giggle looking at the dumb found alpha.Jungkook chuckle and pull him back into the kiss where there's no lust just love .

" I love you my Luna..." He whisper.

" Love you to my alpha...." Tae hug him but what Jungkook ignore is the smirk on his Luna face .

Soon Taehyung felt his energy drained out as when ever V took control over him ,he got tired so Jungkook first make sure his Luna is comfortable before leaving outside with an unknown expression on his face .

In the meeting hall everyone is talking about what they think they should proceed with first when the True blood Alpha walk inside.

"Oh Jungkook you are here ...is he ok. ?" Asks Chanyeol looking worried for his son.

" Yeah ..he's alright...but sit down everyone there's something I need to talk about to you all... and I will only say it one time so hear me out and get this in your mind ... I'll not repeat it " everyone got startled hearing the true blood voice .