COMMANDER

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
First of all I'm sorry I know I've been delaying this story updates but from now on I'll try to update twice a week.
So here's another chapter.
Hope you all enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------
Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Jk carry the unconscious omega in his arms and nods to his warriors to capture the other three of the culprits there .

The woman try to fight back but Hoseok push the sleeping potion dart inside her neck making her faint .

Commander Jk saw this but doesn't said anything it's better if they keep them unconscious for now.

" Commander where should we go now, back to kingdom or to the borders ?" Question one of the subordinate.

Hoseok look at the small male omega who came to see his alpha he wants to make them meet but he hope that whatever decision his senior will take will be in both favour.

" Hoseok!, Let's not stop here and carry on our way to borders because it's not our safest territory. We have to reach ther before it's midnight" Hoseok bow to him and the warriors get on their horses while Jk pull the unconscious omega in front of him on his horse and rode the horses to the borders .

The night got more dark and getting cold as the time passing by making the omega squirm in Jk's hold . The commander look at him and hold him tightly against his chest to keep him warm.

They reached to their borders soon and found the soldiers camp there set up around the area full of thorny barns. Fire lighten up in between the camps .

The soldiers as soon as they watch their commander coming they stood up and salute him then bowing to him , Jk nods his head in consideration and get off the horse pulling the omega too .

" Alpha..." A voice make everyone look at the running omega from Hoseok to standing out there now pale looking alpha in armour.

" Minnie.. what are you doing here?" The said Alpha asks him and look at Jk but put his head down.

" Is he your Omega Min Suga?" Commander Jk asked looking at his warrior who's incharge of this patrolling team here .

" Yes commander he is , but why he's here ?" He ask him directly because everyone knows that the partners of the soldiers are not allowed in the camp

" For that I've given him permission because your Omega have something very serious and sensitive thing to talk to you about and as no of you are coming back for months so it's better if he got to see you in this situation....now everyone get back to what you all are doing I'm going to come in few minutes and be here for the meeting" he dismissed everyone and walk inside the camp far from others always arranged for higher position people.

But all the warriors there are surprise and shock to see their commander with an male omega who's face they couldn't see .

" Captain Hoseok, who's with the commander never saw him?" One of them ask out of curiosity.

" Yeah ..is ge commanded mate , we didn't know our commander Jk got himself a mate ?" Hoseok look at them and summarises the whole incident.

" Oh ...but who dares to do this thing in our territory..?" That's the question Hoseok also thinking deep about. This is first time something like this happens here as people around this area lives in peace but maybe not everything is as it seems.

Commander Jk took the omega into his camp and make him lie there , looking at the face he felt his wolf getting crazy .

" You're not good for me ..... Who are you?" He asks but no answer came . Standing up he for the last time look at the omega and left out to meet the warriors.