FAR AWAY

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Thank you so much for your votes ..
It means a lot to me 💕💕.
Here's another update 💜💜.
Enjoy ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱.
------------------------------------

Jeon Empire.
------------

" Eomma what are you doing here .." Jungkook got up from his bed and look at his mother sitting next to him.

Ara smiles lightly at him and caress his hair . Jungkook hug her and just relax in her motherly warmth.

" My baby ... You know you could tell eomma anything... What's disturbing you .." she whisper.

Jungkook chuckle on himself as he knows what he's going through no one have answer of that ... Maybe.

" Eomma you came to tell me anything..?" He change the topic but Ara knows him well but let it go for this moment.

" Oh yeah.. I forget.. your appa talk to king Namjoon about your and prince Jimin wedding... So they thought that next will be great for that " she says but in her heart she knows it's wrong after what happened few days back.

Jungkook look up at her and pull back.

" Marriage... This soon.. but appa said it's ok to take time then why..?" He can't help but to ask. He's not ready for it and maybe never will be after meeting a certain someone.

A flash of beautiful blue eyes past his eyes and he close them .

" Eomma I'm ready to get married yet... I .. I need sometime..." With that he got up and left from there .

Ara signs and go to her husband who's attending a meeting with the elders . She enters there and they all bow down to the queen.

" So what's his answer queen Ara..?" The bold voice comes from the tall man sitting next to king .

" He said he's not ready to marry yet... And I think we should not put him in any situation where it'll be difficult for us only .." she suggests but look like they have another plan in their mind.

" No.. we have to get that trueblood married before he became the reason for our death... He needs to be tamed and only this is the option we have.. once he mark someone.. he will not dare to go against the law of moon goddess.." The elder saud while others agrees with him.

" King Jeon... Make sure this ceremony got done by next week... The rise of darkness is at peak... We don't have any idea what's going to happen in near future but a vision was seen that the El-demour is waiting... Waiting to come back with more power " Jungwoo stood up and walk not without saying anything.

They all signs and know things are getting harder day by day.

" I just want my son to be ok nothing else... " The queen saud as she escort them outside.

" We'll be taken our leave now queen Ara... But please do something before the dark take down everything " they left from there making Ara stood in difficult situation.

As she walk inside her instinct told her to go to her husband so she leave to look for him.

" Johnson.. have seen the king?" She asks one if the guards .

" Um sorry your highness.. but I didn't.." she nods and left from there . But stop in between to see that her husband and son is having a serious talk in the garden.

Jungkook is listening to his father with a stern face trying very hard to not let his wolf out.

" You have to listen to me in this son... It's for your and everyone's good... We can't do anything else Jungkook..." Jungwoo said looking at him.