FOUND YOU

Hii lovlies 🌺💜.
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️.
Thanks for showing so much love to this story in short time.
Here's another one .
Enjoy (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥.
------------------------------------

After listening to Jimin true but harsh words Taehyung doesn't know himself where his feet took him.

He keep on walking deep inside the palace and when he comes out of his thoughts he look around and got confused to see only dark garden everywhere. He never seen something like this , not even in Dark Shadow it's this dark in just a mere garden.

He got scared to think what if his parents know he's lost. Walking ahead being the curious one he is start looking around going more in deep of it.

" How come it's a garden here... But why it's so dark and hideous" hideous because only few can see it in the light of palace.

" Aah... I can't reach to eomma ... My connection with them is broke " he mumbled and sat down thinking of a way to get out the dark place.

He's in deep thought when he heard a sound coming from more deep of the garden . He get up and slowly walked towards it. Anxiously biting his lips he met with a mesmerizing site in front of him .

There stood a the soon to be king of Jeon Empire shirtless holding a sword in his hand doing a solo combat . Sweat covered muscles, hard and buff chest with a man bun.

Jungkook is angry at himself to drown in Taehyung's thought when he's already tied in a relation with some else.

So here he is in his special training area that's made for him to train . It's dark and well hidden no one except Jungkook and the king and queen are allowed to step inside or if someone did the trueblood wolf will create a barrier around it.

But he was so invested in his combat that his attention didn't get on the beautiful prince who's the reason behind his misery standing there looking at him in aww.

Jungkook felt a presence and look back to get shock to see the one from whom he's running away standing there looking all ethereal.

" Prince Taehyung" Taehyung comes out of his trance hearing the deep husky voice of trueblood's and met his eyes .

" What are you doing here.... You shouldn't be here , it's not good" Jungkook took big steps to him and tae shuddered as an unknown force making him to submit infront of the trueblood prince when he never did to one.

" I... I...princ.." but hand comes in contact with his petite waist and tank him to the hard chest taking him by surprise.

" Why are you here Taehyung..." And Jungkook don't know what happened to him to take this action but his wolf is turning his commands against him and wanted to be near the Dark Shadow prince.

" I don't know... I was just running and... And reach here . Then.. I didn't ge.. get the way out.." submissively he whispered as the grip on his waist tighten. Jungkook eyes flares red turn back to original when a tear drop from the fragile prince's eyes.

Tae don't know why he's being like this , he never felt this way before.

" Prince Jungkook.. please leave.." tae whisper and Jungkook left him taking a step back. Both fell into a silence not knowing what to say.

Then only Jungkook mind link got connected to his father as he heard him.

Jungkook... Do you know where's prince of Dark Shadow is... We are looking for him but still not able to reach.