MARK

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes..
Keep streaming seven guys..
Like it's too hot and I can't keep my thoughts stable after watching and hearing the explicit version especially. it's like aah...too hot to handle.

Well here the chapter enjoy

---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Jk stilled there as he look in the eyes of the omega standing there with determination in his eyes .

Vantae's family is looking at him in confusion as well as in anger as how he could take such decision in a span of time.

" Taebear... have you lost your mind ...huh!, You want to mate to anybody you see coming home after the night not even answering us where were you for the whole night .... We all were so worried and afraid what if something happens to you huh ... Kim Vantae ..." His mother said fuming in anger .

Alpha kim walk to the omega who's still looking at the alpha. And make him turn towards himself before slapping on his face . Making everyone shock there , Jk clench his fist seeing that but doesn't say anything.

Vantae look at his father who's showing only an emotion that's anger .

" Have you lost your mind ... Don't you have a little bit of shame standing here in front of your family and asking an alpha to mark you .... Is this how we raise you, for this day we keep you safe and secure for you to go ahead and ask anyone from the road to mark you ..... " He spats and Vantae stills hearing his hurtful words .

His brothers kept look at him with disgusting eyes well anyone will thought this way about an male omega .

" And you ...who are you, what's your relationship with my son . Are you the alpha he spend his night with...Are you so eager to proof the words of the people on the world that male omega are nothing but a whore and vixen ...." A tear fell from Vantae eyes but he knows if he'll try to make them understand his situation nothing will be same as before now .

" Is ...is this ho..how you ..all think about me ... I... I could never did something like this appa .... I... I could never...you...you all put those allegations on me ... without... thinking and asking the reason...put blame on Me and him...who kept your son safe ...." Jk look at the crying omega , he never want this to happen but he couldn't take the first step towards him or else their allegations will be proved right .

" Look Vantae ... Let's talk this inside ok...many people going to get up and you whoever you are leave from here ..." Josung said looking at Jk.

Jk Huff and turn to leave taking big steps towards his horse but those pleading eyes of Vantae. He groan and make himself believe it's none of his business what the omega family will do to him .