Chapter 4 - Hulk

What was I thinking getting married and having a child, worst mistake of my life. If only I knew what was going to happen.
~ Flash Back ~
I met this girl, she made me happy and gave me a reason for living. She somehow could contain my rage. For a while it was actually hard to be angry.
I eventually asked her out. She excepted. For once in my life I felt truly happy and not some angry green beast. Everything went well from then on. After a few years of dating I asked for her hand in marriage and she excepted. About seven months after that we had a child.
She was beautiful. We loved her so much. By the age of three her hair started to grow it was black but it had a green streaks, which isn't normal for a child. It confused Us be we thought she would be fine.
At the age of four we found out what those streaks were really were for. My wife and I were sitting on a couch when we heard a bloodcurdling scream we heard loud footsteps, we looked at each other in confusion and ran for our child. That's when we realized our child was the problem.
My wife screamed and ran out of the room. I couldn't move, and front of me stood a green girl with muscles and long fully grown black hair. That's how I knew she was my child. She looked deadly angry. The small girl ran towards me and punch me in the stomach and I went flying to the other wall. She stared down at her hands as if she didn't know what she was doing. I knew that feeling. Slowly from her feet up she began to turn to her normal color. The green faded from her body to her hair and it seemed as if all the green on her skin came from the green streaks in her hair.
She began to shrink down to her normal size, after all she was only four. I stood there and I knew now what I had made. This young child would have to go through everything I did. What I went through was terrible and now I brought a new person into this world that would have to suffer like I did. How could I let this happen? How could I let my guard down?
I turned around realizing my wife had run away. I ran to the kitchen where I saw my wife, she stood there with a frying pan in her hand and looked like if anything came near her she would attack. I took one step towards her.
"Don't take another step! You... You MONSTER!" she yelled at me, she was shaking vigorously almost as if I was the one scaring her.
"Honey just calm do-" She cut me off.
"How can I keep calm! You lied to me! You said she would be normal and last time I checked that's not normal! I can't believe you! You created a monster! Just like you!"
How could I respond, my own why thought it was a monster. I was sad I was alone. I was mentally confused and most of all, I was angry.
I slept on the couch that night, and for the rest of the week. At the end of the week she brought divorce papers. She said she would keep the house and everything else but she wanted nothing to do with me or our child, Mallory.