Chapter 13 - Anzo (Notice Name)

Our room arrangements are kind of funky. It was a two bath, kitchen, and two room house. Or apartment I'm not sure exactly what it is. Here's my problem, two rooms. My parents will sleep together, and me and my twin robot sisters have to sleep together.
First off it's awkward because I just found out I have twin sisters. Never met them before. Plus I'm a guy and their girls and we all have to share the same room and bathroom, so we pretty much have to share everything. You can obviously tell this room was not meant for three people, there's only two beds. We haven't talked about it yet but I'm assuming I'm sleeping on the floor. So far we've only put our luggage in the room we haven't discussed the sleeping arrangements yet.
I walked into the room. When I walked into the room the twins are sitting on one of the beds. I looked over at them. As soon as my eyes met the twins, one of the two tensed up. I can't really tell which one it was one of them seem to be nervous. The nervous one seemed to be the one in the blue skirt.
"Im sorry but, you guys going to have to tell me your names again, I'm terrible with names. Plus is just met you and your identical."
" I'm A-" the girl in the blue skirt was cut off by the one in the red.
"I am Adelheid of Asgard, you can call me Heidi if you wish. This is my sister a Adela of Asgard. You are Anzo correct?" Adelheid asked.
"No, it's Enzo." I said.
"That's not an Asgard name though." she said interested.
"I guess I'm not sure. I've been called Anzo before so I'm not sure."could my real name be on Anzo? "If you want just call me Anzo, I guess it's my real Asguardian name." The girls nodded in response. Although there was still one thing bugging me.
"Ok, what I originally meant to ask is how are we planning on sleeping tonight? Cause there's only two beds."
"We coul-", The girl in the blue skirt was cut off by the girl in the red skirt again. Yeah, I might of forgot their names again.
"Adela will sleep on the floor. She needs her practice roughing it up." Heidi said, giving her a small smile.
The blue skirt girl gave her a desk lamp. When she saw I was watching her she put her normal blank face back on.
"I will do it." I couldn't read her emotions, her face was blank. Plain bank, no emotion. Something happened her. What was she not letting me know? What does she let her little sister cut her off like that? She just does what ever her sister says. One thing keeps haunting me, what could happen to her in her past that was so terrible that it would just cause her to go monotone, blank, and emotionless.

Authors Note:
Wo-ho!! More cliffhangers! You don't know who died oh why a Adela is emotionless! Man, I feel so mean. I hate when people leave me on cliffhangers. So I will most likely reveal to you the first cliffhanger in the next chapter. All I know is when it happens you will probably want to murder me. I kind of want to murder myself for doing it, but I have to stay true to the storyline. Okay, first I need to say thank you to you for reading this and thanks for the 400 views that's awesome!!! Love y'all!!!