Chapter 10 - Sophia

FYI: this is the day before the last chapter so, it's Sunday now. Not to confuse you or anything.

We headed down to my neighborhood park. I was going to have my birthday party there. My mom is driving me there my dad was going to meet us there.
We were setting up streamers along the sides of the gazebo. We put out sodas and my birthday cake out on one of the tables. We had a whole obstacle course set up as one of the party games too.
About an hour or so later guest started to arrive. I invited some of my best friends. There was Samantha, Jacob, Henry, Kennedy, Sarah, Tori, Luke, Nichole, Baily, Phoebe, Connor and Jarvis.
I had a small crush on Jarvis. He's really shy and quiet, I don't know why though. He's super smart, nice, and funny. I sit next to him in robotics class. He can build anything! He's so good with mechanics and all that stuff, he can build a robot minutes! I feel kind of bad for him because at a young age his parents got a divorce. Now he lives with his mom and brother and sister.
A few minutes later we started the party games. My dad still wasn't there though. It was my turn to go on the course. I went to the starting position when I heard the whistle I ran. I was at moving though,I wasn't even touching the ground. I turn my head and looked behind me.A man in an army camo suit was holding me up over the earth by the hem of my shirt.
"Do you mind if I have a word with you miss?" The man said putting me down.
I looked over my mom. She nodded.
"Uh... Sure." I said walking with him. I looked behind me once more to seeing all of my party guest sleeping sleeping on the green grass. That was um kind of worrying... I looked up at the military guy I was talking to. He wore an eye patch. I slowly started to realize who it was.
"Mr. Fury what are you doing here?" I asked him.
"I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is your dad's on another mission he won't be here today." Nick said looking down at me.
"Wait, but age of ultron just ended why does he have to go back?"
"He ran into a new and bigger problem...Although he said he left a present for you in your room and he left you this message." Nick cautiously looked around and pulled me behind treat. He pulled out a small box and opened it. I hologram of my dad came up and the image started to speak,"Sophia I'm so sorry I'm missing your party but things are pretty..... Crazy up here". I hope Nick told you about your present. I love you very much and may White Falcon fly high in the sky and never die . I love you sweetie, tell your mom and brother I love them too. I will hopefully see you as soon as possible. Love you and happy birthday."
Nick close the box and put it back in his pocket. Wow. Another mission, he almost died on the last mission . How is he supposed to survive something that's bigger or crazier than that?