Chapter 16 -Steve( Son of Captain America)

This is all my fault. How could I let this happen? I told my dad while he was gone I would be the captain. I would keep the girls safe, and I failed.
My mom's dead because of me. I tried to take care of her. I just... I got so caught up in fighting, I just looked over the fact that my mom has never been trained to fight before slip my mind. How could I?
Worst of all my dad is dead. Captain America is dead. What can I do about this? Absolutely nothing. Im entirely useless.
All I can manage to save with my sister. My only living relative. My mom was an only child, and her parents are dead. My dad's family died many, many years ago.
Sophia is all I have left. All I could save. Everything else is gone. I already talked to Nick fury. He said we would have to live here for the next few years, because now that hydra knows we exist, and the fact that hydra actually still do exist. They will stop at nothing to kill us. There's no way I'm going to let that happen.
Funeral service is finally over. That's probably the first time I've cried in years. I told Sophia once this war was over we would go to Falcons training room and practice there. After all a mass murder company is trying to kill us. We kind of need to be prepared. Were
the last of the Rogers. yep we're practically orphans.
There's one person, me and my sister are going to meet up with at training. My sister has never met him before, I wasn't even supposed to meet him. He is the son of black widow and hawk eye his name is Nathan. We weren't supposed to see each other because too powerful kids with powerful DNA from their parents can cause a lot of trouble. Don't worry, we won't cause any trouble. We normally just talk about his assignment with Mallory. Another child of an avenger, a daughter of the Hulk himself. One of our greatest schemes was to start a new avengers when we were older.
Sadly, we're not allowed to meet the other vendor kids. I'm not even allowed to meet Melia. I'm hoping Nathan's mission is going okay. He said that this bully named Kevin has been making fun of her a lot and just plain bullying her.
We need to get some excuse to meet her and maybe just maybe she will know another avengers kid. Nathan said that I would be a captain... Wait, I can't be captain. No, I failed the last time I was captain I can't be captain again! I could never do that. There's no way i'm going to be captain America. No one can or will replace my dad and that's final. Someone else, anyone else can do it, just not me.

Authors Note:
Well, that was a sad chapter. In a few chapters you finally meet the villain and let me just say the villain is worse than Loki, Red Skill and Ultron combined. This villain is the worst of the worst.