Chapter 11 - Enzo (Thor's son)

(Two weeks later)

I do young age I was told for the God of thunder was my dad but, I never quite believed it. Where at least not until now. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a full Asguardian armor outfit with the Cape and everything. Metal shoulder, elbows, and the kneepads. A full metal armor chest plate with Crossing designs on the front.
All of this was from my dad. Thor.The freaking Thor He is my dad! The one with the hammer and lightning stuff. Wow. All of this crazy stuff is true.
"Anzo, believe me now? Jane said with a smirk.
"I never thought all of the stuff about Thor being my father would be true, but what I see can't be a lie. The suit is amazing! How did he get it and why does he want me to have it?Am I supposed to fight off middle school bullies with this or something?"
"not exactly, your dad thinks it's time for you to come to Asgard and start your training." Jane answered.
"Training for what?" I asked confused.
"Your dad is hoping that one day when he is old you will be worthy enough to Will the power of Thor's hammer."
"Really? This is awesome! When do I start?" I'll staring back at her for an answer.
"In a week, but you still have scho-" she was cut off by her phone ringing. She picked it up and answered.
"Hey Darcy, how are you? Wait, what? Are you crying? Wait slow down Darcy what's wrong?" Jane asked, there was a long, long pause. I mom's face turned pale white.
"No. No, no, please!this isn't happening! He can't be dead no. No! No! Where is it? Ok, I'll be there this is terrible. Wow. What? Ok. Bye, love you. Ok bye."
"Mom what was that? Who died?" I asked confused.
"Pack your bags were going on a road trip. You might meet your father sooner than we expected."she said, there were tears running down her face. She went to my closet and pulled out my suitcase.
"Pack your bags like you're leaving for two-week trip. We're going to go see a few old friends." She said walking out of the room.
"Mom who died, and why are we leaving so suddenly?"I got no answer. The main thing that was ringing in my ears was who had died. It couldn't have been Thor. I mean he's a God right? Right?

Authors Notes:
Whoa that's a cliff hanger. I am going to leave you there until the next chapter. Good luck figuring that one out. I just wanted to mention this great book it's called The Choice(a Loki fan fiction) it's by the_Loki_avenger. It's an amazing fanfic. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Love ya!!!