Chapter 12 - Enzo

"Enzo! Get up or leaving in 10 minutes!" My mom yelled at me for him outside my door.
"Ok mom!"I held back, pulling with my covers and getting out of my bed. I change into a T-shirt and jeans.
I grabbed my suitcase and my carry-on bag. I carried my stuff out of the car and put it in the truck. I grabbed my iPod and got in the front seat.
A few minutes later my mom came out with her science supplies and luggage. She still wouldn't tell me who died. Which kind of worried me.
After driving what seemed to me like ours we finally drove into a parking lot. We were in front of the building called S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Mom where are we?"I said looking around.
"Sshhh, there's eyes everywhere. We will talk when were inside. Get your stuff." She reached into her purse and pulled out a small batch. It also said S.H.E.I.L.D. She put it on her shirt and went to the truck to get her stuff. I followed and got my stuff too.
We were almost to the door when rainbow lights started to fall from the sky.
"Mom! What is that?"I held backing away. The rainbow quickly fell to the earth. I covered my eyes. When I looked back there stood three people. Two girls and one guy.
The two girls had brown hair that was tied back into a ponytail and extending into a braid that ended around their waist. They were wearing the same outfit too. They war battle gear, only difference was that on skirt was red and the other one was blue. (Basically lady Sif's outfit)they were identical, I think they were twins. They looked about my age or a little older.
The man had long blonde hair like me. He was also in battle gear. His red cape blowing in the wind and his hammer sparkling with light. He kept smiling at my mom. I looked over at my mom and she was smiling back. Suddenly the man dropped his hammer. He and my mom started to make out. I didn't know how to feel, I've never met this guy before. Although, you could tell by the way they act around each other they had known each other a long time.
"Uh, mom. Who's this guy?"I asked. She didn't respond, they just stood there hugging. Like this was some type of romantic movie. They started to giggle and headed inside. The two girls followed. I grabbed my luggage and the luggage my mom left behind. I looked at the man's hammer on the floor. I figured if he needed it he would come and get it. I headed it inside.
The place was huge! There are business people running around everywhere. Where in the world has my mom take it me? I ran to the elevator before it closed. My mom and the girls and the strange guy were inside. The man pushed a button and a panel with the keyboard popped out. He typed something into it and then something came out and scanned his face and then a little light beamed green. Then the elevator started to move.
"You must be on Anzo. I, Thor am your father, and you're my son. I assume Jane gave you the suit. Thor, my DAD said.
"Father?"I asked questioning him.
"yes, I where you get your blonde hair from, your strength and agility." I do play a lot of sports and lead most of the sports at school. Was that just his gene passed down to me?
"That explains a lot. Why did you never tell me sooner?"I asked.
My mom jumped in,"It was to protect you. There are several enemies of Asgard who want you killed, the next owner of the throne of Asgard which happens to be you. Plus you're the only one who can use the power of Thor's hammer." At the last comment one of the girls snorted.
"Yeah but, who are the girls behind you?" I asked staring at them.
"These are your two twin sisters, the one in the blue skirt is named Adela.The one in the red skirt is a Adelheid." Thor said.
"So, I have two twin sisters I never knew about?" I asked.
"Pretty much."mom said laughing.
finally, the elevator door opened and we were greeted by a man who was wearing a black eye patch and a black trench coat.
"Hello, Nick it's been a while hasn't it?" Thor said,"We haven't seen each other since ultron." Thor finished with the tone in his voice going deep when he said the word ultron.
"Yeah I'll be showing y'all where you all will be staying for the next few nights." The man call Nick said. He followed him to the room.