Chapter 24 - Sophia

"Welcome Teen Avengers." The Woman spoke walking from behind a tree like a normal creep.
  "Welcome to game one. In order to pass this challenge an unknown secrete must be reveled." She took a step forward and walked over to Jarvis. She raised her hand and ran her fingers through Jarvis's hair. He tensed at her touch but didn't move. She ran her hand down his cheek starring at his face.
  "This is your challenge. Lead them to Wakanda and reveal your secrete or die trying." And with that she disappeared in a puff of green smoke.
  Jarvis was frozen in place. Confusion slapped across his face. We all slowly encircled him. Waiting for a response.
"I, I don't know... I don't know a single secrete of mine that would be worth finding out." Jarvis said flustered.
"Although I know how to lead us to Walanda." He said digging through his tool belt. He pulled out a computer and started typing. He pressed a button on the outside of the computer and holograms projected into the air. Jarvis started mumbling to himself.
  "Wakanda.. Most advanced place in the world bla-bla-bla.... What about location? Location is confidential? I don't think so if there's one thing my dad taught me it is how to hack S.H.E.I.L.D...."
  Three minutes later a small flash drive was produced from the side of the computer. Jarvis called Antonio to come over and turn around. Antonio walked over in his Blue Steel suit. Jarvis lifted up a panel on the back of Antonio's suit and stuck the flash drive into it. Jarvis then closed the computer and stuck it back into his tool belt. How he fit it into his tool belt I will never know.
  "Download complete." said a voice.
  "Thank you Darvis." Jarvis said smiling. Jarvis then turned to us. "I downloaded the directions to Wakanda into Antonio's suit. Darvis will be our guide."
   "Cool shall we be going then?" Mallory asked.
   We walked for three hours straight. Our feet were dying.
  "Hey um I know we need to reach Wakanda and all but my feet are killing me and the sun is starting to set so..." I said looking at the others.
  "Sophia's wright, we should make camp for the night." Nathan suggested.
   "Great let me get out the supplies then." Jarvis said pulling out four tents from his tool belt. He handed in to me, Mallory, Nathan and kept one for himself.
  "Hey Sophia!" Heidi called. "Do you want to be tent buddies?"
  "Yes I'd love to!" I replied. "What about your sister?" I said looking over at Adela.
  "Oh, she and Mallory are sharing a tent." Heidi responded.
  "Cool can you help me build the tent then?"
  "Of course!" Heidi said taking the tent bag from my arms.
   Me and Heidi tried setting it up on our own but it didn't work. We had to ask Jarvis to help us. He assembled it in less then ten seconds. Jarvis basically assembled the whole camp. He even set up two privacy tents, one for a shower the other for a toilet. We were camping in style.
  An hour past and everyone was settling in. Adela is teaching Jarvis and Mallory how to sword fight. They have become quite the little Treo since we had arrived. Mallory was clearly better than Jarvis, when it came to skill. But Jarvis was clearly stronger and faster. Leaving them on an evening even playing field.
  Nathan, Anzo, Antonio, and Heidi, are practicing hand-to-hand combat. Me and Steve are walking around the camp making sure the area was secure, doing a perimeter check. We walked out far enough where the camp was only a small haze of light and the distance.
  "So What do you think about the crazy lady who is stalking us?" I asked breaking the silence.
  "Im not sure. I wish we at least knew who she was or she could at least given us a clear mission. Jarvis's secret will be ready exposed? What does that even mean!" Steve clearly sounded annoyed, he didn't like entering things he didn't know the out come of. But I had to agree with him, this was the weirdest mission I've ever heard of.
"What if-" Steve cut me off and pulled me to the ground.
   "What?" I whispered.
"Did you hear that? It sounded like people arguing." Steve whispered.
  It was in fact two voices arguing, one female and one male. Me and Steve crept closer. We crept close  behind them watching them from the shadows.
  There was a man with dark skin around the age of 17, his hair was shaved into three triangles pointing towards his nose. He wore a black suit that covered in from to his neck with a golden belt.
  The other was a girl with dark skin around the age of 16. Her hair was bright white and extended down to your waist. She wore a gymnastics looking black and gold suit with a red diamond around her neck line.
"It's not fair!"The girl yelled in an African accent but speaking English.
  "It's been that way for generations! And it's not about to change for you!" The boy yelled annoyance in his voice. They kept yelling until they started fighting. I knew I had to do something. Despite my brothers wishes I got up and walked over to them.
  "Knock it off you too!" I yelled. They both stopped and turned around to face me.
  "Who are you?" The boy asked in a cold voice.
"I'm the White Falcon." I said showing off my wings.
  "I'm Azari, the new Black Panther." The boy said making the girl scowl.
  "I'm Aisha. Azari's sister." The girl said.
  "Who's the man hiding in the bushes?" Azari asked. My brother realizing he had been spotted got up.
"I'm the American Patriot." Steve said showing off his shield.
  "What are you doing here? You should not be here." Azari said looking around.
   "We're heading for Wakanda, we have business there." Steve answered.
  "Who sent for you?" Azari questioned further.
  "We aren't sure a mysterious lady with Golden horns sent us." I replied. This made the brother and sister take a step back wide eyed.
  "What?" I asked.
"Are you two part of the Teen Avengers?" Ashia asked.
    "Yes, why?" I said.
  "Your being hunted. You should run." Azari said.
  "By whom?" Steve asked.
  "By us." Azari said "Well give you until twelve in the afternoon tomorrow then the hunt will begin." With that the two ran into the woods.
  "What was that?" I asked.
"I don't know. Let go back to camp and warn the others." Steve said turning around back towards camp.

Authors Notes:

Sorry this update took so long I just got off my first day of school today witch wasn't awful but not marvelous either. (See what I did there?) so needless to say it might take a little longer to update then normal. I apologize in advance especially for all the cliff hangers I'm planning on giving you. MUHAHAHa. Anyways...

  Love Ya💖💖💖💖