Chapter 22 - Nathan

Three hours later we were all exhausted so we went up to hand out room in sector 1 and started to talk. Everything seemed to be going great but something was bothering me.
Every time I tried to talk to Mallory she would just ignore me or walk away. I know she probably thinks I'm a traitor now but I loved her like a sister and thought she looked up to me like a brother too.
We heard a knock on the door. All of us got up to see who it was. Steve opened the door to see Nick Fury on the other side.
"Oh hello, Mr. Fury-" Steve was cut off by Nick pushing him aside. Nick entered with about forty men following in behind him. The last one shut the door and broke the handle off the door so no one could get out. This made me highly suspicious. I started to look closer into Nick Fury, it wasn't long before I figured it out. His eye patch was on the wrong eye and where his scare normally stuck out, there was nothing there.
"Imposter! Everybody run! We're under attack!" I yelled. Steve and Sophia naturally started running but it took the rest of the group a minute to figure out what was going on. I didn't stay to see what would happen. I ran back back and grabbed Mallorca arm and dragged her back to sector 1.
"Nathan what's going on?" Mallory asked.
"I'm not sure." I said putting my bag of arrows over my shoulder and grabbing my bow. I grabbed two of the guns I saw Mallory using earlier today and handed them to her.
"Mallory stay here and only use the guns if you half to." I told her. She nodded slowly and stayed behind as I ran through the door.
The men we saw earlier were all robots. The fake skin began to burn off along with their cloths. Steam rising from the burning skin.
Adela was shooting arrows at the ones flying in the air. He'd do and Anzo are furiously sword fighting with the ones one land. They were protecting Jarvis who was trying to fix the door so he could run for help. He wasn't making much progress because he was obviously scared and his hands were trembling. I joined Adela in shooting the ones in the air.
The robots shot weird energy bolts from there hands. Heidi was being over powered and called for her sister to help her. Adela through her bow over her shoulder, drew her sword, and ran to help her sister. Adela and Heidi were back to back whipping there swords around slashing the robots to pieces.
Anzo was all alone surrounded by robots. One of them managed to while the sword out of his hands and he was left defenseless. They easily grabbed him and held him down. He tried to struggle but it was no use. Two robots stood in front of him with there hand out glowing red. Charging there bolts for the kill.
The next time I looked Anzo was gone. The two robots that had held him down were disintegrated. I assumed he was ok and focused back on the robots in the air. What I saw was hysterical. Sophia was desperately trying to hold Anzo up in the air and avoid flying robots. But humor suddenly turned to terror.
"I can't hold you much longer!" Sophia yelled out. He tried to answer but Sophia got hit in the back by a red flaming bolt. She yelled in pain and dropped Anzo.
He went spiraling down. I was lost in a gaze watching him fall to afraid to move. The more I stared he seemed to be slowing down in the middle of the air. That's when he slowed down so much he stopped in the middle of the air. Anzo was floating.
Everyone stopped and stared at him even the robots stared. The fighting stopped. He began to fall again but before he hit the ground he looped up and was killing robots with his bare hands. He was flying, Anzo could freaking fly! Anzo could fly did anyone else find this shocking? After that the fighting just continued like nothing had happened.
"So Anzo can fly, crazy right?" A voice behind me said I turned to find Steve with his dad's shield. He then through it and and cut off a row of robot heads.
"Where have you been? We've been getting killed out here!" I yelled stringing my bow. He just laughed and continued fighting.
I looked behind me to check on Jarvis but he had been separated from the door by some robots. He and his brother were now trying to shoot them with the guns from sector 2. Everyone was out fishing except for Mallory. I really hope she's ok.
By now the robots ranks were falling. Only about twenty remained and we were taking them easily. When I thought all was well I heard a blood curtailing scream from sector 1.
"Hold your fire!" A robot voice rang out. The remaining fifteen held back and got into a line. We did the same weapons ready.
The Nick Fury robot with small portions of peeling skin hang from its face and arms held a gun to Mallory's head. She had bruises and cuts running up and down her arms. Showing that she obviously didn't come willingly.
"Retreat and your friend lives." He said grinning with half a robot smile and half Nick Fury.
"Never!"Antonio yelled out.
"Have it your way." He said. Before we could react he fired the gun into her head, she collapsed. But she wasn't dead even though there was a hole through her head. She was bent over clutching the floor.
Her hair was sprawled across her face and was some how was loosing it's green high lights. They were seeping back into her scalp. When she looked up her eyes were a dark murderous shade of green.
• • •
It was impossible to say what happened next. Mallory Hulked up and killed the remaining robots. She smashed around for another twenty minutes, in which we kept our distance.
When she finally began to shrink we began to approach her slowly. She is hiding behind a table that had been thrown on its side. We kept approaching.
"Don't come near me!" Mallory yelled out from behind the table.
"Mallory it's okay-" She cut me off.
"No it's not! And... And... I'm not exactly presentable at the moment..." Mallory said her voice trailing off.
"Oh..." I said realizing the situation and turning to the others for help. Sophia obviously had an idea because she ran off with out a word.
Sophia came running back with a pair of cloths in her hands. She throw them over the table to Mallory. We all awkwardly stood there waiting for her.
When she finally came out she was shaking. Terror in her eyes. Her head wound was healed and the green streaks had returned to her hair but something about her was unsettling. She walked out slowly with caution. Shaking with every step.
"What did I do?" Mallory asked her voice shaking. I ran to her and embraced her in a hug.
"You did great." A woman's voice rang out. I immediately pushed Mallory behind me and strung my bow.
I was met with a face I didn't know. She looked the age of 16. She had long straight black hair with gold circles weaved into it. She wore a long green battle dress with a long fur coat running off her shoulders. A huge smirk was plastered across her face. She had bright shinning crown upon her head with two long horns sticking out in the air.
"You all did great. I honestly at least thought one of you would die. But look here, your all alive and well. Congratulations!" She said whipping her septer around causing the golden blue stone inside of the septet to grow brighter.
"Who are you?" Steve asked, stepping forward.
"Not important." She said with a whip oh her hand. "I'm here to offer you a deal. A game if you will."
"We can't except if we don't know who you are." I said aiming my bow at her face.
"Details, details, all in due time. It's a game of hide and seek, come and find me or die within a week."
"Die within a week?" Steve asked curiously.
"I thought that it would be clear by now that you can't survive unless your all in a group together, a team if you will. Once you leave here and go out on your own it will be easy to seek you out and kill you off one by one. So except or die." She said with a huge evil grin plastered on her face. I exchanged looks with Steve. I could tell she was telling the truth none of us would have survived today with out the other. It was obvious we had no choice.
"Fine we'll play your little game what do you want us to do?"

Authors Note:

Sorry if this chapter got a little dark but hey you met the main villain for the rest of the story and that's pretty cool right?! Any guess of who she might be??? I would love to see what you have to guess!!!! Anyways thanks for reading!
Love Ya!!!!!💖💖💖💖