Chapter 29 - Tony Stark

"I can't believe you would do something like this!" Pepper yelled angrily.
"When we first got married I made it very clear, no experimenting on our children! But oh no, that was to much to ask you had to go and turn our son into the Human Torch!" Piper complained. We had just gotten a call from Antonio. He told us about Jarvis' little mishap and now he's disappeared.
"Honey I-" she cut me off.
"Oh don't honey me! Thanks to you our oldest son is missing and running around with fire! How did he even gain the ability to have fire?" She yelled. Oh no. This was the question I didn't want here to ask.
"Oh well..." I trailed off.
"Well what!"
"You remember Aldrich Killian?"
"Yes."
"And how he turned you into a rapid fire monster?"
"How could I forget!"
"Well, I thought it would be cool to see how it would affect a child you know if he was born with it. So when you asked me to take it out of you, I didn't do it...."
"What the heck Stark! It's still in me and I've just been walking around like everything is normal?"
"Well I took it out of you after your first child. So if it makes you feel any better I didn't experiment on our other kids."
"Can you get it out of him?"
"Well..."
"Week what!" Her tone raises.
"It was passed down from mother to son so it's attached to his genes. And you can't exactly just take something away from someone to genes and hope for that person to be okay.
"So you mean our son is stuck like this forever?"
"Yes..." I Answered sheepishly knowing it was about to get a storm of rage from Pepper.
" YOU SON OF A-" I was right, I did in fact get a storm of rage. My poor ears. I'm a freakin Genius, playboy, billionaire philanthropist, I don't need this.
"You aren't even listening are you?" Oh crap.
"Well..."

Authors Notes-
Ha sorry if the language is a bit surprising but it's Tony Stark what do you expect? Thanks for reading!

Love Ya 💖💖💖💖💖