Finding a new home

It all starts off at an old house where a 15 year old teenage vampire called "Emma James" lives. She goes to a school called "New Jersey Secondary School and she has just finished her breakfast. "Make sure they don't see your fangs dear" said her mother. "Don't turn into a bat while you're in school love" said her father. I won't said Emma and when she opened the door she was horrified. An angry mob was standing outside the house when she opened the door! They had pitchforks, wooden steaks and garlic in their hands! "Holy fuck" said her father, we better pack our things! Emma quickly barricaded the door with some wood she had found on the floor, she hoped it would hold the mob off. Meanwhile in the bedrooms Emma's parents were packing their things. Emma's father was packing Emma's things in her room while Emma's mother was in her and her husband's room packing her and her husband's stuff. Soon everything was packed, they ran out into the back garden, transformed into bats, gabbed their suitcases in their claws and took off into the sky. When they left a bunch of vans pulled up with the words E.P.I (Environmental Protection Incorporated). A man stepped out from one of the vans and said "Run while you can you blood sucking monsters, because one day I'll kill you and my work will be complete." Meanwhile up in the sky Emma and her parents were getting exhausted after flying 3,217 miles and it was getting dark. Soon they arrived in a containment called "Northern Ireland." Soon they landed and turned back into their regular forms. "What are we going to do now mum?" Emma asked. "We'll find a house her in this country and we need to find you a new school too because we don't want to go back to New Jersey and get killed by those shitheads" she said. They had spent almost 5 hours trying to find a house until they saw a salesman selling a house. So they hid their fangs and walked over to him. "Good morning sir" said the man, "are you interested in buying this house?" "Yes we are my good man" replied Emma's father. "That'll be 1,000 pounds please." The salesman replied. Soon, Emma's father payed for the house. "Enjoy your new home" said the salesman as he walked away from the newly bought house. Soon they went into their new house and it looked amazing. "We better go and get some food from the shops" said Emma's father. "You're right George" said Emma's mother. They put their coats on, hid their fangs again and they went to the shops to go and buy some food. Soon they arrived at a shop called "Tesco" and they walked in. They grabbed some fruit, some vegetables, juice, beer, meat and some a box of Classic Coke and then they walked up to the till, payed for everything and walked home. When they arrived back at the house they started to unpack everything. Emma's parents unpacked their stuff in their new room and Emma unpacked her stuff in hers. A couple of hours later they had some meat for their dinner. As soon as they were finished Emma's mother pulled out her computer and started to look up schools for Emma. Soon she came across a school called "Planet's Secondary School" and she thought it would be perfect for Emma. Later that night, Emma was in her bed and she could hear her parents talking about the school. "This school looks perfect for our daughter honey" said Emma's mother. "Indeed it does" replied Emma's father, "but she needs to be careful because if any of the humans see Emma's fangs we're fucked." "You're right George" said Emma's mother, "I'll drop her off at the bus stop tomorrow." As soon as her parents had finished their conversation Emma fell asleep. The next day Emma's mother took Emma to the bus stop. "It's just a few more miles dear and we'll be there" said Emma's mother. "Okay Mum" replied Emma.