The school dance

Soon, the bus came to a hault. Emma and Rhys opened their eyes, they had arrived at "Planet's Secondary School." Soon, they got off the bus and walked towards their class. When they arrived they saw that Mrs Rose and all their classmates were waiting for them. Soon, they sat down and Mrs Rose spoke. "Good morning class" she said in a cheerful voice, "as many of you know, tonight is the school dance and if anyone is coming put your hand up now." Rhys, Emma, Amy, Daniel and most of their classmates raised their hands and Mrs Rose made a list of the students who were going to the dance. "Alright, I got everyone who's going to the dance on the list" said Mrs Rose, "so let's start our English period." Soon, Mrs Rose handed out everyone's English books. A couple of hours later, the bell rang. Meaning, it was time for break. Everyone handed their booklets in and went out into the playground. Rhys sat down beside Daniel and they had a nice little chat. Emma was watching them when Amy walked up beside her. "So, who's taking you to the dance?" she asked. "Rhys" replied Emma. "Oh" said Amy, "well Daniel's taking me to it." Meanwhile Rhys and Daniel were chatting on the bench. "This dance is going to be great" said Rhys, "I'm going to go down to the fancy clothes shop and buy myself a suite for it." Soon the bell rang and Emma, Rhys, Daniel, Amy and their class mates went back into their classroom. When they got in they saw that Mrs Rose was waiting for them. Soon, she handed everyone their maths booklets. "Alright class" said Mrs Rose, "we'll be doing some more multiplications." Soon Mrs Rose wrote some sums on the board and everyone copied them down and wrote the answers to the sums. Soon, the bell rang.  it was lunch time. Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates handed in their maths booklets and walked towards the cafeteria. Emma and Amy sat down beside Rhys and Daniel. Soon they all enjoyed their lunch and when they were finished Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates went out into the playground. Soon Rhys and Daniel sat down beside each other on a bench and they had a nice little chat. Soon Emma and Amy sat down beside them and joined in on the conversation. Soon the bell rang meaning it was time for music. Soon Emma, Rhys, Daniel, Amy and all of their classmates walked towards their classroom. When they walked in they saw that Mrs Rose was waiting for them. "Alright class" said Mrs Rose, "the art teacher is not in today we'll just be playing some games." Soon Mrs Rose got out some games. Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel played Uno and Emma won every time. Soon the bell rang again meaning, it was time to go home. Soon everyone grabbed their school bags and walked towards their buses. Emma sat next to Rhys and lay down on his chest. Rhys smiled and put his right arm around her. Soon, Emma was dropped off and she rushed into her house to get ready for the school dance. Emma's mother got out her sowing machine and made Emma a beautiful blue dress. "Fucking hell, that was exhausting" said Emma's mother "but I managed to get your dress ready sweetheart." Then the doorbell rang. "Is that him?" Emma's mother asked. "Yes, it is" replied Emma. Soon Emma put her dress on and along with some lipstick and she and her mother went down stairs to open the door. As soon as Emma's mother opened it she saw Rhys in suite with a bow tie. "So you're the gentleman who's dating my daughter?" Asked Emma's mother. "Yes." Replied Rhys, "I'm Rhys Hunter." "You know, my daughter always talks to me about you and tells me how handsome you are" said Emma's mother. "Oh" Rhys replied while blushing. He blushed even more when he saw Emma in the blue dress that her mother made for the dance. "Do you like it?" Asked Emma, "My mum made it for me." "Yes I do" Rhys replied as he began to smile. Then Emma walked towards him and gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. Rhys blushed and held Emma's hand and soon the walked towards the school for the dance. When they arrived Emma quickly hid her fangs and soon Emma and Rhys walked into the gym, where the dance was being held. When they walked in Bad romance (the Jay Smith version) was playing. "May I have this dance?" Rhys asked while holding his right hand out to Emma. "You may" Emma replied as she held Rhys' hands and soon the two lovebirds began to dance. At one point, they both kissed each other while dancing to Blizzard (English version) by Daichi Miura. "I love you Rhys" Said Emma. "I love you too" replied Rhys. Soon, Daniel and Amy arrived and soon they began to dance too. Soon, the dance was over and Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel went on a double date at the carnival. Rhys won Emma a teddy bear holding a heart and when he gave it to her she gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. When Rhys and Emma sat down they started to make out. Meanwhile Amy and Daniel were on the ferries wheel. "Wow" said Amy, "you can see everything from up here." "I know" replied Daniel, "it's amazing." Soon it was closing time and Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel left and Rhys went to Emma's house to drop Emma off. Soon they arrived at Emma's house and Emma let her fangs pop out. "See you tomorrow handsome" Said Emma. Then Emma kissed Rhys on the cheek.  Rhys blushed. "Goodnight Emma" said Rhys as he started to walk towards his house. Soon Emma went into her house, got changed into her PJ's, got into her bed and soon she fell fast asleep.