A night out with Rhys and Daniel

Soon they walked into their class room where Mrs Rose was waiting for them. "Good morning you two" said Mrs Rose,"take a seat."  Emma and Rhys sat down at a table beside each other. "Good morning class" said Mrs Rose, "Today we'll be going out to The ulster folk and transport museum." Soon everyone lined up and walked outside where a bus was waiting for them. Soon, everyone got on. Emma sat next to Rhys, closed her eyes and lay against his chest. Rhys smiled and put his left arm around her and soon they both fell asleep. A couple of hours later, they felt the bus lurch to a stop. Rhys and Emma opened their eyes, they had arrived at "The ulster folk and transport museum." Soon everyone got off and lined up and walked into the museum. Meanwhile in the bushes someone was watching them. "So, one of those blood sucking monsters is here?" said the mysterious man in the bushes. Soon, he pulled out his phone and called the E.P.I headquarters. Meanwhile Rhys, Emma, Daniel and their classmates were inside the museum looking at the steam engines and road vehicles. "The steam engines are my favourite part of this museum" Said Rhys. "Alright class, it's time to go back to school" said Mrs Rose. Soon everyone got back on the bus. Emma sat next to Rhys again and soon, the bus drove away from the museum just as Bert, the leader of E.P.I arrived. "Where is she you fucking idiot?!" He shouted. "You told me she was in the museum and when I went in there she was no where to be seen!" "I-I don't know sir" said the E.P.I employee in fear. "Well find her or I'll shoot you with my rifle!" Said Bert in anger. Meanwhile Rhys, Emma, Daniel and their classmates had just arrived back it "Planet's Secondary School" and everyone was just getting ready to go home. "So what are you doing tonight Rhys?" Emma asked. "Oh, me and Daniel are going to the cinema to see a movie" Rhys replied, "wanna see it with us?" "Yes please" said Emma. Soon Emma went home, got changed into a top, a pair of trousers, and a jacket. As soon as she was ready she put on some lipstick and went down stairs. "Enjoy your time at the cinema sweetheart" said Emma's mum, "your father is asleep in his room now, so he won't bother you." "Thanks mum" said Emma. She saw that Rhys and Daniel were waiting for her. So she hid her fangs and walked straight towards them. Rhys held Emma's hand and soon him, Emma and Daniel walked towards the cinema. "What are we watching Rhys?" Asked Emma. "We're going to see Dargon Ball Super Superhero" Rhys replied. Soon they arrived at the cinema. Daniel bought a small bucket of popcorn for himself while Rhys bought a medium one for him and Emma to share. Soon, they walked into the screening room and waited for the movie to start. A couple of hours later, the film was finished and Rhys, Emma and Daniel sat down on a bench in the park. Then Emma lay against Rhys' chest and closed her eyes. Rhys blushed and cuddled up to her. A couple of minutes later they got up and left the park. Daniel went home to his house while Rhys and Emma walked over to Rhys' house. "My mum said I could sleep with you at your house tonight" said Emma. "Ok" replied Rhys. Soon they walked into Rhys' house. Emma got changed into her PJ's in the bathroom while Rhys got changed into his in his room. Soon they both got into Rhys' bed and cuddled up to each other and soon they both fell fast asleep. The next day Emma and Rhys woke up, got changed into their school uniforms, brushed their teeth, had their breakfast and walked towards the bus stop to wait for the bus.