First date

Soon Emma arrived at Rhys' house and she transformed back into her normal form, hid her fangs and knocked on the door and Rhys' mum opened the door.
"Excuse me?" Emma said nervously, "Is Rhys home?" Then Rhys walked towards the door. He saw Emma in her new dress and blushed. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" Emma said nervously. "Sure" Said Rhys while blushing. "Just let me get changed into a fresh set of clothes." Soon Rhys was ready."make sure to be back by 11pm Rhys" said Rhys' mum and with that Rhys and Emma walked towards the park. Soon they sat down on the bench and just as they were about to kiss Emma's fangs popped out and Rhys jumped. "You're a vampire?!" Said Rhys in shock. Emma sighed, she knew she couldn't keep it a secret from Rhys. "Yes, I'm a vampire" she said. "Me and my family moved here from New Jersey because everyone there found out we were vampires and they wanted to kill us. But we quickly packed our things and moved to Belfast." Emma thought Rhys was going to run away from her but he didn't. He put his hands on her cheek. Then he pulled her towards him and kissed her. Emma blushed and said "that's odd, I thought you would run away?" Then Rhys said "Listen, you may be a vampire but you're still my girlfriend and I'll love you no matter what." Then Emma pulled Rhys towards her and gave him a big long kiss. Soon they walked towards the carnival and they rode on the Ferris wheel and they played some of the games. Soon, the carnival was closed for the night. "See you tomorrow handsome" Emma said. Then she kissed him on the cheek, turned into a bat and flew back to her house. "She may be vampire but she's a beautiful one" Rhys whispered to himself as he was walking back to his house. Meanwhile in the bushes, someone had been watching them. It was the man from New Jersey. He cackled and said "So, that blood sucking vampire girl has a human boyfriend? When the time comes, I'll kill her right in front of him." Soon Emma arrived back at her house, where her mother was waiting for her. "So, how'd it go?" She asked. "It went great" Emma replied "But something happened while we were in the park." "What was it?" Emma's mother asked. "My fangs popped out" Emma replied "but he didn't run away, he just put his hands on my cheeks and said even though I'm a vampire he'd love me no matter what and kissed me." "Aw, that's so sweet" Emma's mother replied. Soon Emma got changed into her PJ's, got into bed and fell fast asleep. The next day Emma woke up, brushed her teeth, had her breakfast, walked to the bus stop hid her fangs and waited for the school bus. Soon, the bus arrived and Emma got on and sat next to Rhys and lay against his chest. Rhys blushed and put his arm around her. Just as Rhys was about to close his eyes he felt Emma kiss him on the cheek and soon, the two of them closed their eyes. A couple of minutes later they felt the bus stop and they opened there eye and saw that they had arrived at "planet's Secondry School" and they got off the bus and walked towards their class.