Love at first sight

Soon they arrived at the bus stop and the bus was waiting for her. "Have a lovely day at school dear" said Emma's mother as she kissed her on the cheek. "I will Mum" Emma said. Emma got on the bus drove away from the bus stop and towards her new school. Emma went to go and find a seat for her to sit on but nearly all of the seats were taken. The only seat left was next to a boy the same age as her, she began to blush when she saw him. He had brown hair dark green eyes and a brown beard. "H-hello" she said nervously, "M-my name is Emma." "I'm Rhys, it's nice to meet you" said the boy. Soon Emma sat down beside Rhys. She began to blush even more and then she smiled. Soon they arrived at the school and everyone got off and they walked towards their classes. Emma saw that the seat next to Rhys was empty so she decided to sit next to him. Then a teacher walked in. She had long blonde hair a, black top and a red skirt. "Good morning class, I'm Mrs Rose and I'll be your teacher today" she said. Soon she gave everyone their English work and everyone to started to write in their English books. Soon, it was Break time and everyone went outside to enjoy their break. Emma decided to chat with the other girls that were in her class. She was just about to walk over to them when someone stepped right in front of her. His name was Max, he mostly bullied everyone at the school for their lunch money. Then Max grinned and said "Hey you, hand over your lunch money or I'll beat the shit out of you!" "B-but I don't have any lunch money, I only eat pack lunches" Emma said in fear. "Then hand your lunch over and I won't beat the living shit out of you!" Max said in an angry voice. Emma didn't know what to do and just as her lunch was about to be taken from her she heard a voice. It said "leave her alone Max!" It was Rhys and he looked very angry. "Well, well if it isn't Rhys the little shit" Max said. "Don't make me report you to the principal again Max!" said Rhys in anger. When Rhys mentioned the principal this made Max feel scared and he quickly ran away from Emma. "Are you alright Emma?" Rhys asked. Emma blushed, "y-yes, t-thank you" she replied nervously. "Don't mind him, he's been trying to take everyone's Dinner money and pack lunches for 2 years. But every time I tell him I would tell the principal about him threatening everyone for their dinner money and pack lunches he would just run off in fear" Said Rhys. Soon Rhys went to go sit on a bench. Then Emma smiled and blushed. She was secretly in love with Rhys and after he stood up for her that made her love him even more. Soon the bell rang and everyone went back to their classes. When everyone sat down Mrs Rose walked in with their maths work and soon she handed it out to everyone. "Alright class, today we'll be doing multiplications" said Mrs Rose. As soon as she was finished explaining everything everyone started to answer the multiplications. As soon as everyone was finished the bell rang, meaning it was lunch time and everyone made their way up to the cafeteria. Emma saw Rhys sitting next to a boy with glasses and grey eyes and both of them were enjoying their school dinner. Emma walked over and sat beside Rhys. "Thanks for standing up for me earlier" said Emma. "Your welcome Emma" replied Rhys. "So, who's your friend?" she asked. "Right, where are my manners? Emma this is Daniel, my best friend" replied Rhys. "It's nice to meet you" Said Emma. "same here" replied Daniel. Soon the bell rang again, meaning it was time for science and everyone walked towards their classes. When they got there a teacher was wait for them. She had brown hair, a blue top and a brown skirt. "Good afternoon class" she said, "I'm Mrs Brown and I'll be your science teacher today." Soon, she handed out some booklets and everyone started to write in them.
Four hours later, the bell rang, meaning it was time for everyone to go home. "See you next Monday class" said Mrs Brown as everyone walked towards their buses.
Soon Emma was dropped off at her house. Then she walked in and told her parents about Rhys and how she secretly liked him. "Aw, our girl is in love" said Emma's mum with joy. But her father fuming and he shouted at Emma's mum. "There's no fucking way our daughter is going to be a human boy's girlfriend!" he said in anger. "But George..." said Emma's mother said in an upset voice. "No honey, she can't be a fucking human boy's girlfriend!" said Emma's father in an angry voice. "Well fuck you dad!" Said Emma as she ran up to her room crying. It had been an hour and Emma was still crying. Then she heard a knock on her bedroom door and then her mother walked in. "It's okay dear, you can still ask Rhys out, just as long as your father doesn't find out" Said Emma's mother while patting Emma gently on the back. Then Emma's mother got out a sowing machine, some red fabric and made Emma a beautiful dress. Soon Emma dried her tears and she put the dress on, along with some lipstick and eyeshadow. "Right, you better get going now" said Emma's mother. "Your father is asleep so don't wake him up on your way out." "Ok mum" said Emma. Soon she walked down stairs, went outside, turn into a bat and flew towards Rhys' house.