The epic chase

Soon, Emma, Rhys, and Emma's parents arrived back on the motorway. Emma and Rhys had almost completely forgot about Bert and his employees when, they and Emma's parents felt something bumping into the back of the van. "What the fuck was that?!" Emma's father asked in shock. Then, Emma looked out the window. It was Bert and he was trying to ram the van off the motorway! "If you won't let me have those blood sucking monsters, I'll let you die with them!" Bert shouted. "It's that man again" Emma said in fear, "and he's trying to knock us off of the motorway!" "Not on my watch!" Rhys shouted in anger, "Mr James take the wheel." Emma's father did exactly as he was told and Rhys leaned out of the window. Then, he looked back into the van and saw a guitar underneath his seat. He grabbed it, leaned out the window again and threw the guitar at the van Bert was in. Sadly, it only damaged the bonnet. "Bother!" Rhys shouted in rage. Meanwhile at Daniel's house, Amy and Daniel had just finished school and they were just watching a program when the news came on. "Breaking news!" said the news woman, "a crazy maniac is trying to kill a boy, a girl and two adults in a van!" Then Amy and Daniel saw Rhys and Emma leaning outside the window on the right. "Is that Rhys and Emma?!" Daniel asked in shock. "I think it is" Amy replied, "we have to help them." "But how?" Daniel asked. Then, the two lovebirds noticed the keys to Daniel's mother's car. Then, Daniel grabbed them and he and Amy got into his mother's car, started the engine and they quickly drove towards the motorway." "There's no fucking way that lunatic is killing our friends!" Daniel shouted. Back on the motorway, Rhys, Emma and her parents were just about to turn off the motorway when the second van pulled up beside them. "Emma I'm sorry for being such an asshole and saying that I'd never let you fall in love with a human boy" Emma's father said in fear, "but I'm glad you fell in love with this one. He's kind, polite and he wants to protect you and us no matter what." Then, Rhys, Emma and her family braced for the crash as the second van was about to crash into them when, something pushed the van out of the way. It was Amy and Daniel in Daniel's mother's car. Then, Daniel saw Emma's fangs. "Wow Rhys" he said, you fell in love with a vampire? That's awesome. One of the employees at E.P.I was loosing control of the second van. Then it crashed, causing it to explode into a huge fireball, killing both him and his Conrads! "God damn it!" Bert shouted in anger, "well, I guess I'll have to kill those two love birds as well." Then, Rhys took control of the van again and he and Daniel drove off of the motorway. Bert saw them and he too turned off of the motorway. Meanwhile, Rhys had stopped the van, parked it on the side of the road and he, Emma and her parents got into Daniel's mother's car and Daniel turned the engine on again and they drove away from the van. Emma quickly lay against Rhys' chest and cuddled up to him. Back in the first van, Bert saw that the third van was at the side of the road. Then, he cackled. "I got you now" he said. When he looked inside the van, he saw that Rhys, Emma and her parents weren't inside it. "FUCK!" He shouted in anger, "that bastard with the glasses must have taken them with him in that car he was driving!" Then, Bert got back into the first van and tried to find Daniel, Amy, Rhys, Emma and her parents. Back in Daniel's mother's car, Rhys, Daniel, Amy, Emma and her parents were just enjoying themselves when, Bert pulled up beside them. "Hello you lot" he said, "time to die." Then Bert laughed like a fucking psychopath and tried to ram into them! But Rhys quickly took the wheel and drove Daniel's mother's car out of the way just in time! Soon, they arrived at "The Titanic Museum." Everyone got out of Daniel's mother's car and they were just about to walk into the museum when, Bert drove into the car park and held out his riffle and aimed at Rhys, Daniel, Amy, Emma and her parents. "Any last words?" Bert asked. "Yes" Rhys replied, "it was nice knowing you Emma." "It was nice knowing you too Rhys" Emma said as she hugged her boyfriend with tears in her eyes. Bert was just about to shoot them when, sirens echoed around the car park. It was the police. Emma and her family quickly hid their fangs as the cops walked towards Bert. "Sir put the gun down! you are under arrest!" one of the officers shouted. "No" Bert replied, "I won't!" Then, two cops held him down to the ground, making Bert loose his riffle and then he was handcuffed and put into one of the police cars and he was taking to prison for life. As soon as the cops were gone, Emma and her family let their fangs out and Emma's father put his right on one of Rhys' shoulders and spoke. "Listen son" he said, "I'm sorry about thinking that you weren't perfect to be my daughters' boyfriend. But now I see that you two are perfect for each other so go and buy you, my daughter and your friends some ice cream." Then, Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel walked towards the nearby ice cream Parlour and bought themselves some ice cream and sat down beside each other at a table outside. "So you transformed into a bat and flew towards Rhys' house?" Amy asked. "Yep, that's right" Emma replied. Meanwhile, Emma's parents were having a nice little chat. "I kind of like this new you George" Said Emma's mother. "Like it too Veronica" Emma's father replied, "I like it too." The next day, Emma woke up, got changed into her school uniform, went downstairs, ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth, grabbed her school bag and walked towards the bus stop. When she arrived, the bus was waiting for her. She quickly hid her fangs, got onboard, sat down beside Rhys and lay against his chest. Then,  Rhys put his right arm around her. Emma Smiled, lifted her head and gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. Then, Rhys began to blush. Emma giggled. She and Rhys both knew that they were going to enjoy having each other by their side.