A romantic afternoon at the beach

Soon, the bus arrived, Emma quickly hid her fangs and both her and Rhys got onto the bus. They sat beside each and Emma put her hand under Rhys' chin and kissed Rhys on the cheek. "I love you Rhys" Said Emma. "Me too Emma" replied Rhys. Soon they arrived at "Planet's Secondary School" and got off the bus and headed towards their class. When they walked in they saw that their classmates and Mrs Rose were waiting for them. "Good morning you two" said Mrs Rose. Soon Emma and Rhys sat down beside each other at a table. "Good Morning class" said Mrs Rose, "for English, we'll be doing some sentences." Soon she handed out everyone's English books and soon everyone started to write down some sentences in the correct order. Soon it was time for break and everyone went into the playground to enjoy their break. Emma went to go and chat with the other girls while Rhys sat down on a bench and had a chat with Daniel. One of the girls was called Amy she was kind girl and always helped someone if needed. "Hello" she said, "I'm Amy, who are you?" "I'm Emma" Emma replied. Soon, the two of them chatted like they were old friends. Soon, the bell rang meaning, it was time to go in for maths. Soon, everyone went back into the school and into their classes. "Alright class, for Maths we'll be doing some times tables" said Mrs Rose. Soon everyone was given their maths booklets and soon everyone started to write down the answers in their booklets. One hour later, the bell rang and everyone handed their booklets in." It was now lunch time and everyone went up to the cafeteria to get their lunch. Soon Emma sat down beside Rhys and Daniel. "Emma I'm going to the beach this afternoon and I was wondering if you'd like to join me?"  asked Rhys. "Yes please" replied Emma. Soon they went into the playground. Rhys sat down beside Daniel while Emma went to go and chat with Amy again. "Hello again" Said Emma. "Oh hello Emma" replied Amy. Soon Emma and Amy talked for about an hour before it was time to go in. Everyone went into their classes. When Emma, Rhys, Daniel and their classmates got in they saw that a teacher with dark brown hair was waiting for them. His name was Mr Stephens and he was the P.E teacher. "Hello class" he said, "we'll be doing some badminton for P.E this afternoon." Soon, everyone lined up and walked down to the school's gym. Emma chose Rhys to be on her team while Amy Chose Daniel. Soon the game had begun and Emma, Rhys, Daniel and Amy were having a wonderful time. One hour later, it was time to go home. Rhys, Emma, Daniel, Amy and their classmates put their shuttlecocks and rackets away. Soon they went up to their class, grabbed their school bags and got on their buses and went home. As soon as Emma walked in she checked if her father was still asleep, grabbed her bikini and walked towards the beach. As soon as she arrived she saw that Rhys was lying down on a towel in his shorts under a beach umbrella waiting for her. So she went into the changing room and came out in her bikini and walked over to Rhys. Then she went on top of his chest, put on some lipstick and soon the two of them started to make out. Luckily, no one was on the beach so Emma let her fangs pop out. An hour later, the tide started to come in and soon Rhys and Emma went to go and get changed back into their clothes. "Bye Emma, love you" said Rhys as he started walking towards his house. "Love you too" Emma replied as she transformed into bat. Soon, Emma flew towards her house. When she arrived she transformed back into her normal form and walked into her house where her mother was wait for her. "So, how was your afternoon at the beach with Rhys?" she asked. "It was great" replied Emma. "I'd like to meet this Rhys, he sounds like a true gentleman" said Emma's mother. "Well, me and Rhys are planning to go to the school dance tomorrow night" Emma replied, "so maybe you could meet him when he comes here to pick me up. Soon Emma went up to her room, got changed into her PJ's, got into bed and went to sleep. Meanwhile at the beach, James, an Employee, from E.P.I was shaking in fear. Bert, the manager of E.P.I was holding his rifle! "You failed me yesterday you fucking idiot" he said in an angry voice, "and now you must pay the price!" Soon, Bert aimed his rifle at James and shot him in the middle of his chest and blood poured down onto the sand! The next day Emma woke up, got changed into her school uniform, ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth and walked towards the bus stop to wait for the bus. Soon, the bus arrived, Emma quickly hid her fangs, got on the bus and sat next to Rhys. Emma lay on Rhys' chest. Rhys smiled and put his arm around her and soon Emma and Rhys closed their eyes.