The sleepover

The next day Emma woke up, got changed into her school uniform, had her breakfast, brushed her teeth and walked towards the bus stop to wait for the bus. When the bus arrived she quickly hid her fangs, got on the bus and sat down beside Rhys. Soon, Emma gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. Rhys smiled and then he put his right arm around her. Soon, they arrived at "Planet's Secondary School." When the bus came to a stop. Rhys and Emma got off and walked towards their classroom. When they walked in they saw that Mrs Rose was waiting for them. Soon, Emma and Rhys sat down beside each other. "Alright class" said Mrs Rose, "we'll be doing some more sentences for English today." Soon, She handed everyone out their English booklets. An hour later, the bell rang. Meaning, it was time for break. Soon Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates went out into the playground. Soon, Rhys and Daniel sat down beside each other. Soon, Emma and Amy walked over and started to flirt with them. Rhys began to blush and so did Daniel. Soon Emma began to make out with Rhys and Amy did the same with Daniel. Soon Emma and Amy went over to a bench to have a chat. "Rhys invited me for a sleepover at his house and we were wondering if you and Daniel would like to join us?" asked Emma. "Sure" replied Amy. Soon, the bell rang and Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates walked towards their classroom. When they walked in they saw that Mrs Rose was waiting for them. "Alright class" she said, "we'll be doing some more multiplications for maths." Soon she handed everyone out their maths booklets. An hour later, the bell rang. Meaning, it was lunch time. Soon, Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates made their way towards the cafeteria. Emma and Amy sat down beside Rhys and Daniel and soon the four lovebirds began to eat their lunch. As soon as they were finished Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates went out into the playground. Rhys and Daniel sat down beside each and had a nice little chat with Emma and Amy. Then, the bell rang and Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates walked towards their class. Soon, they arrived at their classroom and Emma sat next Rhys while Amy sat next to Daniel. Then, Mrs Rose walked in. "Alright class" said Mrs Rose, "since the we're having a meeting with your parents, you'll all be going home early today." Soon Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel and their classmates walked towards their buses. As soon as Emma was on she sat down beside Rhys and lay against his chest. Rhys smiled and put his right arm around her. Soon, Emma was dropped off and she rushed into her house, grabbed her suitcase and started to pack the stuff she needed for the sleepover. She pack a pair of PJ's, a fresh pair of clothes and her toothbrush. Soon, she made sure her father was asleep and soon she walked towards Rhys' house. When she arrived she knocked on the door and soon Rhys opened it. "Are Daniel and Amy here yet?" Emma asked. "No, not yet" replied Rhys. Soon, Emma and Rhys sat down on the sofa and Emma kissed Rhys on the cheek. Soon, Daniel and Amy arrived. Emma quickly hid her fangs and she and Rhys let them in. "So, what should we do first?" Emma asked. "How about we watch a movie?" Rhys asked. "Fuck yeah!" Amy shouted. Soon, Daniel, Amy and Rhys sat down on the sofa. Rhys put on a movie called "The Magic Railroad Parody" while Emma went into the kitchen and made some popcorn for her, Rhys, Amy and Daniel. As soon as the popcorn was ready she poured it into two bowls and soon she carried them into the living room. Soon, she gave Daniel and Amy their bowl and then she sat down beside Rhys with their bowl on her knees. Soon, Rhys clicked "play" on the remote and soon the movie started. At one point, Emma and Rhys kissed each other. Soon, the movie was over and soon Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel got changed into their PJ's and Rhys blew an airbed up for Amy and Daniel to sleep on. Then he gave a blanket and some pillows. Soon, Emma and Rhys got into Rhys' bed and cuddled up to each other and so did Amy and Daniel and soon the four lovebirds fell fast asleep. Meanwhile at E.P.I HQ, Bert was getting very frustrated. "Where the fuck are those blood sucking monsters?!" he shouted while shaking one of his employees. "I-I don't know sir" replied one of the E.P.I employees, "but we'll find them, that's for sure." Well I hope you do because if you don't you'll end up dead like James!" Bert said.