The double date

The next day Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel got up. It was Saturday, So the four lovebirds went down stairs, had their breakfast, brushed their teeth and sat on the sofa and cuddled up to each other. An hour later, Emma and Amy began to flirt with Rhys and Daniel again. Rhys and Daniel began to blush and then Emma and Amy began to make out with them. Soon, they got dressed and walked towards the park. When they arrived The four lovebirds sat on a bench and had a nice little chat. As soon as they were finished chatting they went over to Costa for a double date. Emma and Rhys shared a ham and cheese toastie while Amy and Daniel had a coffee each. As soon as they were finished Amy and Daniel went to Daniel's house while Emma and Rhys went back to Rhys' house. When they walked in Emma let her fangs pop out and she and Rhys sat down the sofa. Soon, Rhys put Dragon ball z abridged onto the tv. Emma lay against Rhys' shoulder while they were watching it. "Oh Rhys, why are you so sexy?" Emma asked in a flirty voice. Then, she got up, held Rhys against the sofa and soon they started to make out. "I love you Emma" said Rhys. "I love you too" replied Emma, "by the way, my mum said I could stay here for one more night." "That's good to hear" replied Rhys, "because I wanted to have a movie night with you." Soon they put their PJ's on, cuddled up to each other in Rhys' bed and watched a movie called "Mrs Brown's Boys D'movie." As soon as the movie was finished, Emma put her hands on Rhys' cheeks, pulled him towards her and gave him a big long kiss and soon the two lovebirds fell fast asleep. In the middle of the night, Emma started to fell sweaty so she took her PJ top off. Luckily she had a bra on underneath it. Soon, Rhys woke up and he blushed when he saw Emma only wearing her bra and her PJ trousers. "Oh, you like what you see?" Emma asked in a flirty voice. Rhys blushed even more. "I'll take that as a yes" Emma replied. Soon, the two lovebirds started to make out and then they fell fast asleep. The next day Emma and Rhys woke up, got dressed, brushed their teeth, they were going to have their breakfast at McDonald's. When they arrived, Emma quickly hid her fangs and she and Rhys ordered their food and sat down beside each other. Soon, their food arrived. It was two hash browns. When they were placed on the table Emma and Rhys ate them and walked When they arrived Amy and Daniel were waiting for them. "Hello you two" said Daniel. "Hello Daniel" said Rhys, "me and Emma were wondering if you and Amy would like to come with us to Bangor today?" "Sure" replied Daniel. Soon Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel walked towards the train station to get a train to Bangor. When they arrived, they bought four tickets and waited on the platform for the train. Soon, the train arrived and Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel got onboard. Emma sat down beside Rhys while Amy sat next to Daniel. Soon, the train left the station and headed towards Bangor. An hour later, they had arrived at banger and soon, they got off the train. Soon, they bought some ice cream and sat down on a bench. When Emma and Rhys had finished their ice cream. Emma put her right hand underneath Rhys' chin and started to flirt with him. "Oh Rhys, there's no one I'd rather be with than you" Emma said in a flirty voice. Then, she put lipstick on and then she put both of her hands on Rhys' cheeks, pulled him towards her and gave him a big long kiss. A couple of minutes later, Daniel and Amy had finished theirs. Soon, the four lovebirds walked towards the carnival. Meanwhile at The E.P.I HQ, Bert was still frustrated. "Where are those blood sucking monsters you fucking idiot?!" Bert shouted at one of his Employees. "We still don't know yet sir" replied Adrian, one of the E.P.I employees, "but we will find them soon." "Well you got two more days to find them and if they're not found in those two days I'll pull out my rifle and shoot you!" replied Bert in an angry voice. Meanwhile back at the carnival, Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel were currently on the Ferris wheel. "I love it up here" Emma said to Rhys, "it's just so romantic." "Yeah, it is" replied Rhys. Then, Emma sneakily kissed Rhys on the cheek. Rhys smiled. Meanwhile Amy and Daniel were behind them and they were enjoying the ride. "It's so beautiful up here" said Amy. "Yeah" replied Daniel. Soon, the ride was over and it was time for Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel to catch the next train back to Belfast. As soon as they arrived, they showed their tickets to the Travelling Ticket Examiner and they got on the train. Soon, they arrived back in Belfast. Rhys brought Emma back to her house while Daniel brought Amy back to hers. When Emma and Rhys at Emma's house, Emma let her fangs pop out and she gave Rhys a big long kiss. "See you tomorrow handsome" Emma said to Rhys as she walked into her house. Rhys blushed and soon, he went back to his house to watch some "Netflix."