𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 • Aster Dell

RIVEN WAS FREAKING OUT, he even thought he could run a twenty-mile marathon right now

RIVEN WAS FREAKING OUT, he even thought he could run a twenty-mile marathon right now. At the same time, he felt exhausted and tired after sending more than twenty messages to Viperine and getting no response.

    He wanted to clear things up. He wanted to ask her if it was true what Sky said about her kissing him. Riven didn't want to believe it. Viperine was the first girl he really had a thing for; she was important to him. He didn't want to believe that she would betray him, but it was his best friend's words against the fairy's.

    "Where is she?" exclaimed Sky, bursting into the shared room.

"Who?" He snapped, bored. "Viperine is not glued to me. What do you need?"

    "I'm looking for Bloom," he corrected him, but Sky wasn't sure if her words were true or not.

    Riven tried to ignore him, so maybe he'd leave.

    "But have you seen the Viperine?" Sky insisted, sounding too hurried. "Not that it matters to me, but she was with Bloom last."

"Is this serious?"

    That question came from a female voice. Sky and Riven turned their heads, seeing Stella coming out of their bathroom... What was she doing there? She looked like a hurricane of a blonde, an extremely angry fairy.

    "I've sent you over fifteen messages, and you're running around looking for Bloom; who is Viperine?"

    Riven threw himself off the bed, snapping his neck as he tucked his cell phone into his pants pocket and grabbed his leather jacket off the table.

    "That's it," he sighed, leaving. "Have fun with it.

 "Have fun with it

    VIPERINE WAS THROWN awkwardly in the backseat of the SUV Beatrix had stolen—having lightning bolts coming out of her hands came in handy at such moments. She was bored with the long journey they had made there.

Viperine was sure Beatrix had asked her and Bloom a lot of questions in those hours, but Viperine was sure she ended up dozing off at some point. As much as sleeping had helped pass the time, she now regretted it, her neck feeling like it was killing her with pain.