Chapter 7: Revenge Tour Gone Wrong

The next day, I slept until noon. Totally not normal for me, but after the night I had before, I felt so drained.

I rubbed my eyes and reached for my phone on my bedside table. I had three texts waiting for me, one from Harry, one from Ian and one from my best friend Ingrid.

I groaned sitting up and responding to Ian and Harry quickly, who had just wished me a good morning. I opened up Ingrid's text, she was asking me to go with her to our high school water polo team's party with her.

I closed my eyes, and sighed. I missed our old friends, but that meant Ian would be there as he was on the team in high school.

I opened up Ian's message again.

M: Are you going to the polo party tonight?

I: Probs not. You?

M: I don't think so.

He didn't respond after that, and I opened up my messages with Ingrid.

M: I don't think so. Ian and I are on a break, and I don't want the guys telling him anything.

I exited out of the message and Bluetooth connected my phone to my shower speaker, playing Harry's playlist for me. I left my phone on my bed and grabbed my things to shower.

My shower took longer than normal, as I spent the first thirty minutes of it standing in the hot water and the rest actually showering.

I got out wrapping my hair in a towel, and then myself. I grabbed two Q-tips on the way out to my bedroom. I jumped holding the towel closer to my body when I saw Ingrid laying on my bed.

"Calm down, you don't have anything I haven't seen before. Well, except big boobs, seeing as I have mosquito bites." said my best friend.

"Ingrid, what the hell are you doing here?"

I walked over to the closet and opened both doors, stepping inside so I would have some privacy to change.

"Des let me in. I told her I needed to make sure your ass wasn't sulking all day at home today."

"Ingrid, I really don't feel like going. Can you hand me the lotion on my desk please?"

I heard Ingrid get off the bed to grab my lotion, she handed it to me and jumped back on my bed.

"It's not about how you feel now, it's about how you are going to feel after we get mani, pedis and blow outs at the dry bar. Appointments that I may point out, I have already made."

"Ingrid."

"Miera."

I stared at my best friend, deep inside knowing I wasn't going to lose this battle.

"What if he shows up?" I said, stepping out of my closet, dressed in a pair of leggings and matching sports bra. I walked over to my desk, grabbing my brush, and running it through my hair.

"Then he'll see how hot you look and remember how stupid he is. Or all the boys will see how hot you look and tell him he's stupid for leaving you up for grabs with someone like Harry Styles as your costar."

She shrugged and raised an eyebrow at me. I pinched my lower lip, and shook my head.

"You came in here clearly knowing you were going to win huh?"

"When do I ever lose?"

I rolled my eyes, closing my closet door.

"Alright, let's go, but you owe me coffee first."

"Oh that's already waiting for you downstairs, but it wasn't from me."

"Then who is it....no way?"

Ingrid laughed and grabbed my hand leading me down the stairs.