Chapter 13: Pregnant

Harry, Ingrid and I arrived an hour before his sound check and got our hands on a couple of pit tickets and wristbands.

I laid them out, getting pictures of them all, and then paired each ticket with a wristband. Harry kissed the top of my head goodbye as he headed out to sound check and Ingrid and I decided to just place them around the nose bleeds tonight.

We laughed as we ran up the escalators at the Forum splitting up to different ends. We recorded ourselves placing them around the nosebleeds taking pictures of each seat we left them at to come back later and check they were found.

During his sound check, Harry egged us on, yelling into the mic, "Look at 'em go!"

When we finished, Ingrid and I made our way back to the backstage area, she air dropped the photos and videos to me.

"Mer, this is literally a blast already and the show hasn't even started."

"Just wait for the show Ingrid, especially from in front of the barricade, it's insane!"

I started making the IG post while we were walking, when suddenly Ingrid pulled me to the side, whispering, "Why is she going to his dressing room?"

I looked up seeing Olivia attempting to enter Harry's dressing room but being stopped by Benny, the new security Harry got specifically for me. I wondered where her kids were and watched as she started arguing with him, asking if he knew who she was.

"I don't know. Come on," I said, taking her hand and walking in the direction of the dressing room.

"You're feeling brave today aren't you?" she said so only I could hear, and I half smiled.

"Just don't even acknowledge her, okay?" I said to Ingrid and she nodded.

"Hi Benny!" I said as I got close enough to make eye contact with him.

"Miss Lopez, your food just got here," he winked at me, opening the door to let me and Ingrid in.

We walked in, not even looking at Olivia. Once Benny closed the door, we chuckled softly, making our way to the couch.

A couple minutes later, I heard yelling outside the door. One of the voices being Harry's. Ingrid and I placed our food down, and listened intently.

"Liv, not here. Not tonight. Please."

"Why am I being shamed? Since when can't I enter your dressing room?"

"Olivia! We are broken up. You don't have certain privileges anymore. I let you come again because of the kids, but I see they aren't even here."

"Harry, I miss you."

"Liv, please."

"Please just talk to me."

"Olivia, I have guests waiting for me inside. Please. Just go wait until it's time to go out to the arena, or leave. They set up a room just for you."

"Can we please talk after? Please."

"Liv, I'm falling for her. Nothing is going to change that."

I could feel Ingrid's jaw drop, but I didn't turn to look at her.

"Harry, I need you to know,...."

Her voice dropped so low that we couldn't hear, until Harry's booming voice rang through the room.

"Liar. You are a liar Olivia."

Suddenly the room door swung open and in walked an angry Harry. His brow seemed to be in a permanent furrow. He was so red in the face.

We watched as he paced around the room, he ran his fingers through his hair, suddenly hitting his temples with the palms on his hands.