Chapter 19: Olivia, Again.

"Mer, the director needs to have a meeting with you and Harry. I just got a text from the PA," I heard Des tell me.

It was Friday and Harry and I had been working fine all week. We didn't talk much, unless we needed to, and Scott for the most part kept praising us.

"Did he say why, or for what?" I pinched my lip between my fingers.

"Nope, just to meet in Harry's trailer in 10."

I nodded and got up, looking in the mirror and powdering my nose a bit. I popped a mint in my mouth, reaching for my water bottle, it was empty.

"Imma grab some more water and walk over."

"I can do it for you."

"No Des, it's your last day, just chill, get some crafty. I'll text you if I need you."

"Okay, but you have like seven more minutes okay?

I nodded making my way out of the trailer. I much preferred my dressing room when we were working in the studio, but my trailer was nice too.

I walked over to crafty and filled my water bottle before making my way over to Harry's trailer. I felt nervous and tried to not let a panic attack happen. We had made small talk this week, but I still couldn't make eye contact with him. Only when filming, thankful for my ability to instantly shut off.

I walked up to his trailer knocking making sure it was okay to come in. The door swung open and there stood Olivia. I felt myself freeze. Should I turn around? Should I come back closer to our meeting time?

"Miera dear come on, inside inside!" I heard Scott behind me and quickly made my way inside walking past Olivia and her smirk. Harry's trailer was of course bigger than mine. I found my way to a seat against a window, looking down at my feet.

"Alright! Perfect, thank you two for having this meeting with me. I'm going to have to take a sabbatical next week for personal reasons, and I have found the perfect replacement for me to help out my AD."

I looked up at Scott and I knew I couldn't hide my panic, because my gut just knew.

"Liv here, is going to be subbing in. She's a great director, beautiful eye for the camera, I know I can trust her to still keep this my vision. So I just wanted to let you both know as you will spend the most time with her. She already knows what I want from each of you, and that you give it to me on the daily. So let's keep the same work ethic shall we!" Scott clapped his hands together, and I managed a small smile and nodded. Harry hadn't made a single movement, he was just looking off to the side, his eyebrows in a permanent furrow.

"We will miss you Scott." Harry said softly finally.

"Yeah, but we will make you proud." I managed to get out.

"Olivia anything you want these two to know?"

"I just run a professional set. No time for whining or tantrums. Harry knows, he's worked with me already. I'm sure Myra understands," she said staring at me the entire time.

"It's Miera," Harry and I said at the same time.

I looked at him, and we briefly made eye contact before turning our attention back to Olivia.

"Sorry, Miera. I hope you understand." Her lips pressed into a small smile.

"I'm always professional Miss Wilde." I returned the same smile.

"Perfect! Can't wait to come back and see the work you all have done." Scott smiled, either oblivious to the tension in the room, or simply ignoring it.

Scott started heading out the door and I took this as my que to leave. I got up from my seat, and froze instantly when I heard his voice.

"Mer, can I talk to you please," I watched as Olivia raised an eyebrow at him, "Alone please, just two minutes of your time."

I took a deep breath before turning around, "Yeah, that's fine."

"Harry." I heard Olivia say behind me.

"Liv, please."

I heard Olivia leave and I sighed, feeling like I could breathe again, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I just want you to know I had no idea about this until just a few minutes before you walked in."

"Okay. Is that all?"

"Miera. Is this really how it's going to be?" He searched my face and I had to look away from him.

"How else do you want it to be Harry? It's obvious she doesn't want me near you."

"But I do."

I felt myself frown, "You can't have that Harry. It hurts me too much."

Olivia opened the door to the trailer and without another word, I left. There was nothing more to say.