Chapter 12: Blueberry Pancakes

Des woke up for work at 9am and I decided I didn't want to be awake. I closed my eyes and the next time I opened them, someone was running their fingers through my hair. I opened my eyes, and there he was in all his glory, Harry Styles.

I pulled the blankets over my head and groaned softly.

"Morning M."

"Nope."

"M, I'm sorry. Olivia and I got into it last night, I got home late and just knocked out."

"You sure you aren't just here because of the tabloid pictures?"

I felt him pull the covers off my face, looking at me sternly.

"Miera, that's what we fought about. This whole time I've been able to lay low. No paps. And all of a sudden they know exactly where I am? I know she called them. She was upset because of you. I know it. No matter how much she denied it."

I searched his face, and sighed, knowing he was right. I sighed and nodded, sitting up in bed.

"You're probably right," I looked down and sighed, "She's just so beautiful."

"Miera, you're more beautiful. Inside and out. I messed up here. I shouldn't have tried to hide you from her. Whatever we are, you're important to me. It shouldn't have mattered if she saw you or not. Her and I broke up for a reason."

I looked up at him and nodded. I opened out my arms to him, and he crawled into them, his head resting on my chest.

"Come to my show tonight?" he said softly.

"Is she going to be there again?"

"Yes, but it's because of the kids."

"Okay, Des can't come, but I'll go. Maybe I'll bring Ingrid so you can finally meet her."

"Sounds good." he said, wrapping his hand around my waist and I held him closer.

"Who let you in by the way?"

"Your mum. I told her I had lots of explaining to do. Lots of sucking up. I think she enjoyed that."

I laughed and looked down at him, kissing his head, "Sounds like my mom. Oh, that reminds me!"

I pushed him off me softly and got up, grabbing the bag on my desk and walking back over handing it to him.

"A fan made you this, I took a peek, it's cute," I smiled at him sitting back in the bed.

I watched as he opened the bag and pulled out the shirt that said "Amateur Hour" and he laughed.

"Gotta make sure the speaker is on H."

"Shut it you!" He laughed, throwing tissue paper at me.

"Here let me get a picture of you wearing it, put it on, put it on."

He slipped off his shirt and put the new one on. I pulled my phone out and snapped a photo, cropping his face out except for his smile. I glanced at the picture and smiled.

"I love it!" I exclaimed showing him the photo.

He looked at it and nodded, "Send me that I love it."

"I will....can I show you something actually?"

He nodded and I opened up Instagram on my phone, switching from my account to an account I made the night before, "themhdiaries". I had posted a bunch of behind the scenes shots from the night before as well as the crowd shots I got, and pictures of Des and myself, half our faces cut out on purpose.

I quickly made a post with the picture of Harry in the shirt first, then of the girl who gave it to him in the second slide. I quickly captioned it "he got it!" and tagged Harry in it.