>5<

✦✧✦

Changbin assumed that Chan had somehow managed to convince Jisung to stay at their apartment, there was no way he was going to let him walk home by himself so late at night.

So he was expecting to see Jisung again at some point during the day.

However, he wasn't expecting to see him the moment he walked into the kitchen the next morning with one of Chan's hoodies on, messy hair, simply attempting to cook breakfast.

On top of that, he was quietly singing along to whatever RnB song he was listening to.

He wanted to scream. It should be illegal for his best friend's boyfriend to be as perfect as Jisung seemed to him.

However, he simply shook the rushing thoughts away and regained his composure so that he could respond to the situation.

"Your voice is really pretty," he interrupted which made Jisung jump as he dramatically placed his hand over his heart.

"Oh my gosh- uhh thank you. Good morning Binnie."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said with a small laugh as Jisung shook his head.

"It's okay, I'm sorry if I woke you up," he replied.

"You didn't. I just umm-" he glanced up and down at him quickly once again, "forgot that you spent the night. Is Chan still sleeping?"

"Mhm! That's why I'm attempting to cook breakfast but I also suck at cooking so-" he said and glanced back down at the eggs in the pan.

"Usually he wakes up pretty early too but I can attempt to help you cook if you want," Changbin offered.

"Really? I wanted to make toast too but I'm scared of doing more than one thing at once."

"I'm sure I can make some. At least I hope so."

The two continued having small conversations while cooking. Changbin was hoping Chan would wake up before he ended up saying something stupid to the younger.

As if on cue Chan walked in with his usual morning look; black hoodie, shorts, and messy, somewhat curly hair.

He back hugged Jisung, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and they both smiled as Chan leaned his chin onto Jisung's shoulder.

"Good morning," Chan said and Jisung turned to that he could see him, only smiling even more when he received a quick kiss.

Changbin watched  as he tried to decide which one of them he would rather be in the situation. He ultimately decided that he wanted to be both of them before he paused to realize what he had just wished for in his mind.

He wanted to be the one to greet Jisung with a back hug and small innocent kisses. Yet he also wanted to receive those things from Chan. He wanted both of those things and for some reason, it didn't seem wrong until he thought about it for a moment.

The thought of dating both of them rushed through his mind as he watched their sweet interactions and his heart was screaming yes but he knew in the back of his mind that it was wrong.

It was bad enough to have a crush on one of them but liking both of them had to be beyond messed up. He would never risk ruining something that made Chan so happy. He hated himself for his thought process lately.

He really needed to get away from the both of them to clear his mind but he lived with Chan and Jisung pretty much always came over so it was unavoidable.

"I'm bad at cooking so I'm sorry if it sucks but Changbin's helping too so I doubt it's too bad."

"Uhh Changbin isn't great at cooking either but it seems like you two make a good team," Chan replied, noticing that nothing looked or smelt burnt.

"Perhaps we shouldn't make him feel like he's third wheeling first thing in the morning," Jisung said with a small laugh, feeling a bit guilty that he and Chan pretty much always did this sort of thing in front of him.

"It's fine!" Changbin replied, perhaps a bit too quickly, "you guys are cute together. I don't mind."

"Are you sure you don't want a hug?" Jisung asked, holding his arms out once Chan let go of him.

Changbin looked at Chan, wondering if he were fine with it. He knew Jisung would be visibly sad if he denied but now he was overthinking every little thing.

"I don't care if you hug him Bin, you should see how clingy he is with his roommates."

Changbin loosely hugged him and Jisung immedietly hugged back with a small smile that made the shorter's heart melt.

"Do you want a kiss too?" Chan asked jokingly, approaching the two, puckering his lips towards Changbin.

He knew it was obvious that he was blushing but he also doubted either of them would point it out.

"Eww no," he said, pushing Chan's face away before holding onto Jisung even tighter, "but I'm stealing your boyfriend."

"He would never leave me," Chan confirmed and Jisung decided to play along with this whole 'joke' they seemed to have going on.

"Want a kiss from me instead?" Jisung asked him, holding on to the side of his face with his hand as he moved closer. Changbin was pretty much dying at this point but the other two simply laughed at his reaction.

"Do you want Chan to kill me?" Changbin asked, glancing at the oldest who simply looked amused.

"I wouldn't care," Chan replied. Changbin still obviously thought that this was all a joke.

Truth be told, Chan had minor jealousy issues. Specifically with Jisung's roommates since they always hugged him and apparently also cuddled with him often. However, Jisung always hugged Changbin, and even now, Chan wasn't at all jealous.

Before Changbin could even process what he had said, much less think of a response, he felt something soft and warm against his cheek that disappeared just as quickly as it came.

Then his face turned blood red once he realized what it was.

"As a thank you for helping me cook breakfast," Jisung explained as if it were nothing before letting go of him and walking away to make each of them a plate.

Changbin looked over at Chan who was just smiling at him as if his boyfriend didn't just kiss him on the cheek.

To say that he was confused would be a huge understatement.

And now he had to go spend hours sitting in a small studio with the both of them.

✦✧✦