>27<

this chapter is very cringe, just a warning 😕

✦✧✦

"Do you want me to teach you how?" Changbin asked as Jisung reluctantly walked over to him.

The shorter tried to pull Jisung onto his lap but Jisung quickly stopped him.

"Changbin! Wait!" He nearly screamed as he instead sat sideways, letting his legs lay across Chan's as he flattened his skirt out, now concerned that it may be a bit short.

"You look so pretty," he heard Chan say which made his face somehow even redder than it already was.

"Ethereal," Changbin corrected though his eyes didn't drift away from Jisung's face.

"Okay, please stop now," Jisung said, feeling embarrassed by their admirable stares.

"Follow my lead, okay?" Changbin asked though stayed cautious of touching Jisung at all. He wasn't sure if it was the outfit or just Jisung in general but something was telling him to be as gentle as possible.

He brought one of Jisungs hands to the side of his face, then moved his to the back of Jisung's neck.

"Wait-" Jisung said, suddenly moving his free hand to cover his lips.

"What?" Changbin asked with a small laugh.

"I'm scared," he admitted, glancing at Chan for help. "I'm gonna be bad at this."

"You won't," Chan reassured, shaking his head. "Not that either of us would mind helping you practice. It's like the kisses you give all the time...just longer."

Chan's explanation was definitely an understatement but Jisung's innocent mind took it very seriously.

He finally moved his hand away and allowed Changbin to inch closer to him, pressing several lingering pecks onto his lips before attaching them and moving slowly against Jisung's who stayed entirely still.

"Jisung," Changbin pulled away, not being able to hold back the laughter due to how cute he found it. Even if Jisung had never done this before, he had to of seen it in some movies and tv shows. He knew that he was only so tense because he was nervous.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a small pout.

"Because you're cute. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Changbin said, pecking his lips a few times. "Don't stay completely still and follow my lead."

"So move like you just did?"

"Mhm."

This time Jisung was the one who reconnected their lips. Changbin carefully moved his lips against Jisungs and this time the younger did the same. He was most definitely a lot more gentle than Chan was.

After about a minute or two, Jisung's worries melted away as he became a lot more comfortable and Changbin entirely forgot that he was kissing someone who was still completely new to doing such things.

He bit onto Jisung's bottom lip which caused him to quickly move away.

"Why did you bite me?" He asked, moving his hand up to brush his finger over his bottom lip.

"I said be gentle dummy," Chan said, softly pushing the side of the black-haired boy's head.

"Is that normal?" Jisung asked, even more confused.

Chan sighed softly and grabbed hold of his waist, not realizing just how cropped his cardigan was until his fingers brushed over his warm skin.

"I'm sorry," Chan blushed a bit, immedietly moving his hands away from him.

Jisung smiled softly at how cautious both of them were being and moved to sit on Chan's lap instead, now having his legs hanging over the side as he gently grabbed his hands and placed them onto his waist again, "it's fine."

"I love your outfit," he said admiring how the colors complimented Jisung's lightly tanned skin tone and how the clothes themselves complimented his waist perfectly.

"Wow thanks, someone who I like a lot bought it for me," he replied.

"What a coincidence. I bought the same outfit for someone that I like a lot too."

"How crazy, I'm in love with both of the people you're referring to," Changbin added, not thinking they were going to take it seriously since this conversation was obviously a joke.

"You're what?" Chan asked.

"That's insane. If you love them then you should ask them to be your boyfriends." Jisung went on, though he wasn't joking anymore either.

"Wait, what?" Changbin paused before the room went silent for a few moments as they all tried to unpack everything that was just said. "Do you think they would say yes?"

"I know for sure one of them would. You didn't hear this from me but he loves you too." Jisung smiled uncontrollably at the thought. 

"Hey! Say it normally," Changbin rolled his eyes.

"I love you..." He started and glanced back at Chan "...Both of you."

The room fell silent again as they both looked at Chan, waiting for any sort of response but he stayed completely silent.

"I love you both too," he finally said but the two still seemed like they were waiting for him to say something more. Then Chan realized that he was the one who was expected to ask as he laughed. "Will you be my boyfriends?"

"Yes."

"Sure," Changbin replied.

"Sure?" Chan repeated with his eyebrows raised.

"I would love to," Changbin corrected, leaning forward to kiss Chan.

"My turn," Jisung said once they had moved away from each other.

He held his hand on the side of Chan's face and moved his lips against his, just as he had done with Changbin.

Chan was a bit surprised at first but soon began to kiss back, rubbing his thumb against Jisung's side and bringing his free hand up to make Jisung told his head a bit more.

Changbin watched the two with wide eyes, it felt weird seeing Jisung doing something like this after weeks of innocent pecks.

Chan ran his tongue over his bottom lip and Changbin saw Jisung pause, wondering if he should move away but instead completely melted into Chan's touch.

"Chan!" Changbin yelled, pulling Jisung so that his head was now laying on his lap and Chan's hand stayed on his waist.

"What?"

"Too much for one day."

"You tried to do the same thing," Chan argued, confused.

Jisung simply stayed quiet, trying to comprehend everything that had just happened within the past 5 minutes.

"Yeah but- let's go back to taking things slow," Changbin frowned, squeezing the side of Jisung's face.

✦✧✦