>12<

i lied about not updating today bc i ended up writing 3 chapters last night

not proofread

✦✧✦

Jisung woke up the next morning i with his head pounding. If he were even slightly conscious of the things he was saying while he was drunk last night then he would have regretted drinking way earlier. However, at the moment, it was just now hitting him.

"Headache?" He heard Chan ask him as he ran his fingers loosely through his hair. Jisung refused to do as much as open his eyes as he hurried his face even deeper into Chan's chest, trying to block out as much light as possible.

"Why did I do that?" Jisung mumbled.

"If I were as stressed out with work as you've been the past couple of weeks on a friday, I probably would have gotten drunk too," Chan explained, trying to make him feel the slightest bit better. "Do you want me to go get you some medicine."

"I don't want you to move though,"

"You have to pick one," Chan said with a small laugh.

You would think he would be a little...less happy considering everything that had happened last night. Or the fact that he didn't sleep at all due to the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about it. Yet for some reason, he wasn't upset at all.

Perhaps it was because Jisung was still in his arms, reassuring him that nothing was going to happen to their relationship.

Or maybe it was because he was still thinking about his kiss with Changbin.

It was definitely a mixture of both.

At some point, definitely a lot longer than 10 minutes, Jisung finally let Chan get up to get him medicine.

Chan was suprised to see a small sticky note on Changbin's door. He was aware of why it was there. He was just confused since it has only been there once before.

They came to an agreement that when they both moved into their apartment together that if they ever needed alone time and didn't want to be interrupted that they could simply put a sticky note on their door.

Changbin specifically, wasn't the best at verbalizing when he needed to be left alone so it was a perfect way for him to communicate it.

He just hoped that it wasn't because they had made him uncomfortable the night before.

He got the medicine and went back to Jisung who looked- ...well you could tell that he didn't feel the greatest.

The younger grabbed Chan's phone to check the time since he assumed his was probably somewhere in the living room.

His eyes widened his eyes when he saw Chan's screensaver of himself kissing Changbin's cheek.

"Isn't the picture cute?" Chan questioned as he returned.

"Yeah but- you aren't mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"You seemed jealous when Felix kissed my forehead to greet me and you said that you didn't like him because he was too touchy...But you're okay with this?"

"Umm yeah? I guess so." Chan said awkwardly, he didn't know how to defend himself. He wasn't sure why he got so mad when he saw Jisung's roommate do the same thing to him but felt nothing but happiness when Jisung did it to Changbin. "But to be fair, we also kissed."

He was debating telling him at first but the more he thought about it, he didn't want to keep it a secret.

"You and Changbin?" His eyes widened even more. He had no idea what his drunk self had managed to do in just one night. He just hoped he hadn't messed anything up.

"Yes but it was my fault. I suggested that we play truth or dare and you dared him to kiss me. I could have said no and stopped it from happening but I didn't-" Chan began to explain, panicking from how bad this now all sounded that he was saying it out loud.

"Chan it's fine," Jisung said with a small smile. "I kissed him at that party."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm still sorry, I promised that I would watch out for you when you drink but I should have been more cautio-" he got cut off by Jisung's lips against his momentarily which made him let out a small sigh of relief.

Jisung was about to move away but Chan pulled him closer again by the back of his neck and began moving his lips slowly against Jisung's but stopped himself. Jisung was recovering from a hangover still and this had always been something he wanted to happen on Jisung's terms.

If it were up to him then they probably would have slept together several times by now but that's because that was all he was used to.

He wanted to take things at Jisung's pace. He didn't want to take things to fast and make Jisung feel as though he didn't actually care about him. He didn't want to experience everything too quickly when he, for the most part, enjoyed the pace of their relationship at the moment.

But perhaps he at the very least, was expecting them to get past just quick pecks at this point.

"Umm...Is everything okay?" Jisung asked since Chan had not let go of the back of his neck. Not to mention that the kiss Chan had initiated was a bit strange.

"Do you remember when Changbin gave you hickeys at the party?" Chan questioned, receiving a small hum from his boyfriend. "Do you wanna give me one?"

He watched as Jisung's face turned red and he struggles thinking of a way to respond which he of course found adorable. "I umm- I d-don't know how to."

Perhaps Chan should have taken this as a sign to stop.

Even if he did, the fact that he asked would make Jisung want to do it anyway simply because he was paranoid that he would upset him...and perhaps he also wanted to see what the marks would look like.

"Do you want me to teach you?"

It was quiet for a long few seconds. Chan was about to drop the subject in fear that he was making him uncomfortable but as soon as he opened his mouth to do so, Jisung replied.

"Sure."

✦✧✦