>14<

sort of proofread

✦✧✦

Changbin felt horrible.

Horrible wasn't even a strong enough adjective to accurately describe it.

He hadn't taken the sticky note off of his door in a week, hadn't taken a shower, brushed his teeth, or left his room for anything other than going to the bathroom and grabbing food when he desperately felt like he needed it yet it was never anything healthy. He hadn't even slept much in the past week which was ironic considering how much time he had spent in his bed.

He hated himself for saying yes to having Chan kiss him. He hated that he had kissed both of the people he had a crush on because it only made his feelings grow even more and he knew it was wrong.

He knew they didn't love him back.

He was supposed to go help Jisung at his work and the guilt of not going was only making the entire situation worse but he obviously didn't have the motivation.

They had hired a new person to help Jisung beginning next week, though he was oblivious to that fact.

He heard Chan occasionally stop by his door and seemed to hesitate for a moment but he always ended up walking away. He was trying to respect his personal space but once it had been an entire week, it had become too difficult.

He knocked a couple of times before opening the door since he had failed to hear an answer. He didn't care if Changbin didn't say a word to him, he simply wanted to be next to him since it felt like it had been way too long.

He silently climbed into bed next to Changbin as the younger turned around to face him after a few minutes.

Chan frowned a bit when he saw the dark circles under his eyes and moved a hand to brush his hand through his greedy hair.

"I miss you."

Changbin felt tears fall down his face that he wasn't even aware that he had been holding back for the entire week as he harried his head into Chan's chest.

"I feel really bad," Changbin explained quietly.

Chan wanted to ask if he had been eating properly but he already knew the answer, he hadn't been sleeping very well either.

"Have you been taki-"

"The stupid medicine isn't doing anything. I've been taking it so I stop feeling like this but it's not helping. It won't go away and I think something's wrong." Changbin ranted, immediately regretting it in fear that he sounded over dramatic. Trying to explain his thoughts was difficult enough and hearing how it was coming out made him feel even worse.

"Do you think you need to try a different medication? I could try to search up therapist if you want to talk to someone about things. You could of course always talk to me too but-" Chan stopped with a sigh. He did all he could to help Changbin with his depression yet he never felt like he did enough.

"No. Channie, medicine won't fix it. Something's wrong-" he choked out through a sob. "With me."

"Bin, nothings wrong with you," he reassured, pressing a kiss onto the top of his head. "You don't deserve to feel like this but that doesn't mean something's wrong."

"You don't get it," he shook his head gently, wrapping his arms around Chan, scared that he was going to leave him the moment he found out why he had been acting like this.

"Do you want to try to explain to me?"

"You'll hate me."

"I could never hate you."

"Can you promise?"

"As many times as you need me to," Chan replied before the room went silent, besides the sound of Changbin's small sniffles.

Neither of them were sure if Changbin was actually going to explain. Chan was simply trying to comfort him, Changbin was trying to think of how to explain.

"I like you," he decided to start off but of course, Chan failed to understand what he meant. Not because he didn't want to accept it, more so because he thought it was too good to be true.

Of course, his immediate assumption wasn't that Changbin had meant it romantically. Although his heart did skip a beat from his words.

"I like you too."

"I also like Jisung."

"Jisung likes you too," Chan responded mindlessly.

Changbin took in another deep breath, somewhat aggravated at how difficult Chan was making it.

"Romantically, both of you," He finally stated and held his breath, waiting for a response.

"I guess something is wrong with me too then," Chan finally said.

Changbin refused to move away from him, scared to meet eyes with him, "what do you mean?"

"I like both of you too. I think Jisung does as well but I'm surprised you didn't assume that after everything he said and did while he was drunk."

"But isn't it wrong to like more than one person?" He questioned.

"No, not if we all feel the same way about each other. I do think we should talk to Jisung about it though."

Changbin debated whether or not he should tell Chan about what Jisung had said at his office but he decided against it.

"Won't people think it's weird?"

"Probably but that doesn't matter."

"What would happen after we talk?"

"I would think that you would also become our boyfriend," Chan said with a small laugh, "but maybe we should take out on a few dates first."

"All three of us?"

"Yeah. All three of us," he pressed another kiss onto his head with a smile, "I was planning on going to Jisung's house to surprise him. Should so bring it up or do you want me to wait?"

"I want to wait so we can all talk about it together."

"If you don't want to tell him right away, we could definitely tease him a bit," Chan suggested.

"Wait- what day is it?" Changbin asked, wondering why Chan was going to his house.

"Saturday."

"Then- can you invite him here tomorrow?"

"Of course."

✦✧✦