>13<

✦✧✦

Chan grabbed his arm and pulled up his sleeve. Jisung was still wearing his work outfit due to the fact that he had fallen asleep the moment his head hit the pillow last night and Chan didn't want to undress him in his sleep.

"Actually- can I have one of your hoodies first? I can't believe I'm still wearing this."

"Of course," Chan kissed the tip of his nose before getting up and grabbing a hoodie.

Jisung quickly rushed to the bathroom to change quickly but froze when Changbin opened the door as soon as he was about to reach for the handle.

He avoided making eye contact, keeping his daze fixated on the floor as he attempted to pass Jisung without even a "good morning."

"Binnie, are you okay?" Jisung asked, loosely grabbing onto his wrist.

"Fine. Just tried. I'm gonna go back to sleep." Jisung hesitantly let go before going into the bathroom to change.

It was weird but it wasn't anything extremely alarming. He wasn't exactly a morning person either so he decided to brush it off as he went back into Chan's room.

Chan immediately grabbed his waist and made Jisung sit in his lap, facing him.

He laughed when he looked up and saw Jisung staring at him with bright red cheeks and ears.

"Stop laughing," Jisung said as he covered his face with the sleeves of the hoodie he was wearing but Chan quickly pulled away one of his hands and pulled up the sleeve.

Jisung eventually moved the other one away as he watched Chan place several soft kisses on his arm before eventually becoming a bit more aggressive with it.

Once he moved away, Jisung saw a small red spot that slowly became darker as he ran a finger over it in amusement.

"They're really pretty."

"Mhm," Chan agreed and pulled Jisung a bit closer to him and felt Jisung place soft kisses down his jawline, partly going off of memory from when Changbin did the same to him.

Then from there he just continued placing small pecks onto Chan's neck, not daring to do anything more out of fear he would do something weird.

"Sung,"

"Yeah?" He questioned, moving away slightly and glancing up at Chan, "am I doing it wrong?"

"Maybe we should go get Changbin to help teach you," Chan said and Jisung's face heated up as he began to panic. He wondered if he had said something and out his small crush on Changbin while he was drunk or if Changbin had told Chan what he had said.

"What?"

"I'm just kidding," Chan quickly added once he remembered the sticky note on his door.

"Did I say something weird last night?"

"Anything specific you're wondering about?"

"No-" Jisung said despite that there were in fact several things he simply didn't want Chan to know about now...or maybe even ever. Obviously, one of them was his crush on Changbin but there were some other things he simply felt too insecure about ever to let Chan know.

"You did say that Bin was your celebrity crush."

Jisung sighed and hid his face in Chan's chest from embarrassment but his boyfriend laughed it off and pressed a kiss onto the top of his head.

"It's nice of you to consider us celebrities though. I think Changbin is my celebrity crush as well."

"He is?" Jisung asked, perhaps a little too excitedly as he lifted his head up and looked at Chan.

"Are you sure you aren't concerned that you may have said something about a certain topic?" Chan asked again, holding onto the side of his boyfriend's face with an eyebrow raised.

"Is there something you need to tell me? Why is your best friend your celebrity crush of all people?"

"Why is my best friend your celebrity crush of all people?" Chan asked back. They both had the same answer to the question. However, saying it allowed seemed scary as the entire concept seemed wrong.

It had always been normalized that you are only supposed to love one person, romantically at least. No matter how right it may have felt, it still felt as though they were doing something wrong.

Jisung now, simply wanted to avoid the topic so he went back to placing small kisses on his boyfriend's neck, somehow thinking that he was managing to do what Chan had done to his arm.

"You don't have to be so gentle. You aren't gonna hurt me and if you do I'll tell you to stop," Chan reassured which finally managed to make Jisung enough to deepen the kisses, eventually doing what Chan had done to his arm. He was still a lot more gentle, the marks definitely wouldn't be as dark as Changbin's were on him but Chan was still proud of him regardless.

Jisung pressed a couple of soft kisses onto the appearing marks once he was done and looked up at Chan, seemingly looking for some sort of feedback but instead he got something else.

Something you would think he would at some point be expecting but for some reason, he didn't think it would happen this soon.

He couldn't even properly respond when the words left Chan's mouth due to the fact that he wasn't sure if he had heard him correctly.

"I love you."

The room went dead silent after that as Jisung drifted into thought.

It wasn't the first time someone had said that to him, Felix and sometimes Jeongin would say those words to him in a platonic way a lot.

Though he wasn't sure if he had ever said them himself.

He most definitely didn't say it to his parents or any family members, every time a friend said those words to him, he would play it off as if he were disgusted, he had never said them to a significant other simply because Chan was his first.

The words always seemed wrong for him to state aloud.

Even now, something, more specifically someone felt like they were missing.

If Jisung knew that saying the words then would have prevented, or at least lessened the horribleness of a future situation, maybe he would have said them back then.

But he didn't, he simply couldn't.

It didn't feel right.

He just smiled and kissed the tip of his boyfriend's nose, which was an answer that Chan was okay with.

At least he thought he was.

He would never want to force Jisung to say those words before he was ready. He would never make him feel guilty for not saying it back.

At least, he didn't think he would.

Until he did.

✦✧✦

ready for some angst? 💞