>30<

hopefully people haven't forgotten about this fic😭

✦✧✦

Jisung was the first one to wake up the next morning.

Not the best scenario considering that Chan was on one side of him and Changbin was on the other, both had their arms loosely wrapped around him.

He wouldn't mind staying there if he didn't desperately need to go to the bathroom. Not to mention the fact that he wanted to talk to Felix about Changbin before things got too bad.

When he first attempted to move, Chan let go and turned the other way. Changbin however tightened his hip, even more, pulling Jisung closer with a low sigh.

After about 10 minutes of struggling he had finally managed to get up and went to the bathroom before laying next to Felix on the couch, head on his best friend's lap. Felix immediately began messing with Jisung's hair as he smiled at him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Lix."

"Did Chan and Changbin both sleepover last night? I never heard anyone leave and you didn't say goodnight like you usually do."

Jisung's breath hitched for a moment at the question. It was never a set plan that the two were gonna sleep over, it sort of just happened that way once Changbin had fallen asleep first.

"Mhm," he hummed scared to add on anymore out of fear that he would make himself sound suspicious.

"Where did Changbin sleep?"

"Umm, my bed is pretty big," Jisung pointed out which was true, he did have a king-sized bed. He, Felix, and Jeongin used to all lay in it together often. It was most definitely big enough for three people to for comfortably.

"You could have sent him to my room," Felix said half-jokingly but Jisung didn't laugh at all.

"Lixie," he started off, looking up at his best friend with a pout.

"Hmm?"

"Changbin has a boyfriend," he explained with a guilty look.

"Oh...that makes sense. Not sure why I would assume that he would be single, to begin with. I didn't make things too obvious, right?"

"No, I think you're okay," Jisung replied, messing with Felix's tiny hand. He knew telling Felix that Changbin knew wouldn't help the situation at all so there was no sense in bringing it up.

"Have you met his boyfriend?"

"Umm...yes?"

"Is he cute?"

Jisung hesitated for a moment, "uhh yes?"

"Why do you sound so unsure about it?" Felix said with a small forced laugh as he quickly kissed his best friend's forehead. "It's fine, it's not like I fell madly in love with him within the two hours that I spoke to him."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? It's not like you're the one dating him. Do you think his boyfriend will last?"