>25<

not proofread

✦✧✦

Things started going downhill when Changbin realized just how happy he had been since he started dating Chan and Jisung.

He was doing so well up until he realized how well he was doing.

Once he started realizing that it's been a while since he had felt like absolute trash, he began anticipating when it would happen again.

Which was ultimately what led to him feeling horrible.

He had been so unaware of the possibilities that could come when Jisung found out about everything that it suddenly all hit him at once.

He felt his phone vibrate and he was fully aware that it was Jisung asking where he was since he was supposed to go to his work to have lunch with him.

However he couldn't answer him. Even a simple, "sorry I can't make it," seemed so overwhelming that he wanted to cry.

He was so scared of losing him that he impulsively began pushing him away.

He hated himself for thinking this way, even more so that he couldn't do as much as send a simple text explaining himself. Though, he couldn't explain himself. He had no idea why he acted like this.

He heard Chan and Jisung walk in together, the previously silent apartment was quickly filled with what was usually his favorite sound in the world; both of their laughter. But at the moment, it just hurt.

Chan had a feeling that something might be wrong when Jisung told him that Changbin had ghosted him. 

He was worried that something like this would happen eventually as well but unlike Changbin, he wasn't so worried about what Jisung's reaction would be.

He still planned on giving him his own space regardless, but Jisung had run into Changbin's room before Chan could even comprehend what was happening.

"Bin!" he yelled and practically laid on top of him.

"Jisung I'm sick," he quickly said, unsure of any other way he could possibly respond.

"You are?" He questioned, moving a hand up to his forehead, to see if he had a temperature.

"Sung," Jisung said loosely grabbing his waist to move him away and then pulled his hand to lead him out of the room. "You wanna go on a date?"

"Without Changbin?" He asked, entirely confused as Chan kept trying to pull him away.

"He just-"

"Chan it's fine," Changbin shook his head with a sigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm," he mumbled and held his arms out which Jisung immediately complied, leaning his head onto his chest. Chan laid down beside them, keeping Jisung in the middle as his arm draped around Jisung and gently held onto Changbin's hand.

"Are you just not in the mood to talk?"

"Something like that," Changbin replied, taking in both the sent of whatever strawberry sent led perfume Jisung was wearing along with the stronger sent that Chan had applied since they were in middle school. A surprisingly perfect combination.

"Would you be annoyed if Chan and I talked?"

Changbin was a bit fought off guard for a moment but he silently shook his head no which Jisung immediately took as a sign to begin talking to Chan about his day, Chan doing the same, quietly of course.

Changbin always assumed that he would want to be alone at times when he felt like this but for some reason, this was a lot better than being by himself.

He wasn't even comprehending or paying any attention to what either of them was saying but the sound of their voices was still somehow comforting.

"I hope you had an okay day too," he heard Jisung say a little while after the room had fallen into a comfortable silence as he placed a kiss on the top of Changbin's head. "I actually hope you had an amazing day, but at the very least, I hope it was okay."

Chan smiled a bit at his words. It   didn't sound like he was anticipating a response which made him even more relieved. Jisung didn't even know for sure what was going on but he was managing to handle it perfectly.

Chan kissed his shoulder a few times before getting startled by the sound of Changbin's voice.

"I think it's okay now," he mumbled.

"Do you wanna talk about anything?"

"No but I definitely owe you an explanation."

"No, you don't," Jisung denied, "just tell me when you feel like it. Or don't if you never end up feeling like it."

"I love you," Changbin mumbled though he wasn't sure if it was loud enough for either of them to hear. He didn't know if he wanted it to be anyway.

"Hmm?" Jisung hummed.

"Nothing."

✦✧✦

short chapter <\3