>26<

✦✧✦

a couple of weeks later...

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Jisung said a while after they had eaten dinner and decided to listen to music and talk about random things while lying next to each other on Chan's bed.

"Can I go with you?" Changbin questioned, earning a weird glance from Jisung as well as a gentle slap on the arm from Chan.

"No."

"Why not? We would save water if we all showered together...It could also be fun," he jokingly smirked.

"Both of you already took showers so wouldn't we end up wasting more?"

"You aren't supposed to actually think about it like that," Changbin sighed and squeezed the sides of Jisung's face, "see you in a bit."

Jisung kissed both of their faces before going into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Hey, Chan?" Changbin asked once he had heard the water begin running.

"Yeah?" He asked, moving closer to him and moving a hand to run his fingers loosely through his hair.

"Has Jisung kissed you?"

"He just did," Chan replied, a bit confused since Changbin watched it happen.

"No, I mean like-..."

"More than a peck?"

"Yeah."

"No, he hasn't. Why?" Chan asked and Changbin sighed.

"Because sometimes I just wanna-" Changbin said but groaned once he realized he didn't know how to say what he wanted to, or rather, it was too embarrassing too.

"What?" Chan asked with a small smirk, holding onto the side of his face, almost daring him to do what he was trying to say.

Changbin rolled his eyes but nearly immediately did what Chan wanted, straddling his legs over the older's waist and quickly connecting their lips.

Unlike the first time they had done this, it didn't feel wrong this time. It most definitely wasn't being forced.

Chan let his hand move up Changbin's thigh before ultimately resting on the neck of his neck, pulling him even closer as their lips moved in sync.

Changbin seemed to have a teasing habit of moving away, just to be annoying and have Chan chase after him. The older eventually became irritated enough to sit up, keeping Changbin on his lap as they continued.

He eventually trailed small kisses down Changbin's neck which soon started to last longer.

"Jisung's gonna see them," Changbin reminded, not doing anything to put a stop to the situation. Also failing to hear that the the shower had turned off.

"Isn't that the point?" Chan asked, pausing for a moment before going back to what he was doing.

Chan moved away a little while later, looking into Changbin's dark eyes which were staring right back at him.