>6<

✦✧✦

Maybe Chan should have planned a bit better before he invited two people to his tiny studio (with two chairs since it was usually just himself and occasionally Changbin), a small desk with a laptop and some other equipment on it, and a small recording booth on the other side of it.

He regretted not planning more when the three first arrived there but he quickly came to the realization that Jisung could just sit on his lap. He and Changbin sat in their usual spots and Chan wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist as he leaned his chin onto his shoulder for the second time that day.

Jisung leaned back a bit against him as Chan opened up his computer and searched through the songs.

"Which one should we show him?" Chan asked, glancing over at Changbin who seemed to blush at the fact that he got caught staring at the two.

"Oh- uhh," he glanced away as Chan laughed softly at him, "we should let him listen to matryoshka." He replied since that was the most recent thing they had recorded together.

Chan nodded as he found the recording and placed the headphones over his boyfriend's ears and moved so that he could see his reaction.

Jisung listened with a small smile on his face, saying "wooowww" at certain parts which resulted in both of the boys looking at him with an amused smile until it was over.

Jisung took the headphones off and kissed the tip of Chan's nose, "It's really good, I like your voice a lot." He then turned to Changbin, "I liked your part a lot as well."

"Thanks."

"Can I see the lyrics?" Jisung asked.

"Sure. One second." Chan said, reaching for the notebook beside his laptop as he flipped to a page with the lyrics semi-neatly written on them.

Jisung read over it then hummed as he stood up, still holding the notebook, "can I try rapping part of it?"

The others both looked at him, a bit shocked that he seemed to be so confident about trying after listening to it once and looking over the lyrics for a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, sure," Chan nodded, "just put the headphones on when you get in."

Neither would admit it aloud but they were kind of scared of what Jisung was going to sound like. From what they had seen so far, rapping didn't really seem like a hobby Jisung would be very passionate about.

Changbin specifically, was very bad at hiding when he didn't like someone or something. He was terrified he would end up hurting Jisung's feelings. However, all of the worries disappeared as soon as the younger began rapping to the song effortlessly.

Changbin looked over at Chan who looked just as shocked as he did. Jisung was too focused on what he was doing to even notice the two's reactions but one thing was for sure, he looked attractive while rapping.

They had both gotten used to his cute personality and habits but now the way he would smirk while saying different lines, or just how confident he looked in general, it was like he was a whole new person.

Chan leaned over to add a tiny bit of autotune to Jisung's voice. Not necessarily because he needed it but it did go with what he and Changbin had recorded and he was most definitely planning on adding Jisung to it.

Changbin too, moved over to mess with a few things as neither of them wanted to ask him to rap it again.

Though they didn't realize just how close they had gotten to each other until Chan turned to ask him a question and froze as he made eye contact with Changbin who was inches away from him.

They also didn't notice that Jisung had finished rapping and was now silently watching the two.

If anyone else were to get this close to his boyfriend he would immediately do something to stop it. However, he didn't feel a little sting in his heart of jealousy. I'm fact, he watched with a small smile, despite the fact that he wasn't aware of it.

"What we're you gonna ask?" Changbin asked, not moving away but until glanced up at Chan and waited for a response.

"I was just gonna say uhh-" he eyes flickered back down to his lips. He started moving closer without any thoughts as to what he was doing

Changbin did the same until he remembered that Chan has a boyfriend. An adorable sweet one who most definitely didn't deserve to be cheated on. Who also happened to be feet away from them watching the entire thing.

Luckily Chan realized what they were doing as well and quickly moved away, shaking his head and covering his face with his hands in embarrassing.

Changbin immediately face planted onto the table in front of them with a sigh. Jisung saw, there was no way that he didn't. He knew he was going to end up doing something stupid at some point. He didn't want things to change between him and Chan but he also didn't want to loose Jisung. Yet his subconscious mind seemed to be begging for those things.

Jisung noticed, catching his own strange behevior of simply standing still as the entire thing was happening right in front of him.

He almost somehow felt as though he was the one that did something wrong as he could have walked out, said something to distract them, and act like he had never seen anything in the first place. However, he didn't.

Even though it wasn't necessarily Jisung's fault, he immediately felt the need to reassure that he wasn't upset at them or anything. Not to mention the fact that he wanted to make sure neither of them were mad at him as well.

He walked up to his boyfriend, loosely grabbing the side of his face and kissing his forehead quickly and showing him a small smile.

Chan felt a bit better once he realized Jisung wasn't going to say anything about it.

"You're really good at rapping," Chan said, pulling him onto his lap again, "I recorded a bit of it."

"Really?" Jisung asked with a smile and reached for Changbin's hand to hold since the older was still face down on the desk.

He turned his head but refused to make eye contact until Jisung started speaking to him.

"Did you think I sounded okay Binnie?"

He swore the nickname was going to be the death of him, the fact that Jisung was also mindlessly holding his hand in his lap wasn't helping anything either.

"Yeah, you're voice is really nice."

"It is, do you sing at all?" Chan questioned, smiling a bit at how Jisung was very obviously trying to cheer Changbin up.

"Just for fun."

From there they all continued to talk, occasionally stopping to let Jisung listen to another song. They most definitely didn't want to ask him to go record anything considering what almost happened.

Jisung simply explained that his throat was a bit sore and he wanted to try another day.

It didn't take long for them to completely forget about it. Or at least act like it didn't happen.

Changbin was simply happy that nothing was going to change between them.

For now, at least.

✦✧✦