>28<

✦✧✦

Jisung had invited his boyfriends over to his apartment for dinner. They had gotten more used to hanging out in public but it was still much more comfortable by themselves.

Both of his friends were aware that he got back together with Chan but for some reason, Jisung was scared of telling him that he was also dating Changbin. His friends were far from judgemental but something about the idea of telling them frightened him.

So, as far as they knew, Jisung's boyfriend and his boyfriend's roommate were coming over for dinner.

"Felix help, I think it's burning."

"I don't think it's burning...it's just gonna be a little crispy," Felix said, pulling it off the burner.

"Jisung, of all things, why did you tell them that you would cook dinner for them?" Jeongin sighed as he watched the two try to fix whatever disaster they had managed to create.

"I didn't think cooking would be this difficult," Jisung frowned.

"Hey," Felix said, holding both sides of Jisung's face and making him look into his eyes. "We're doing a great job. Don't underestimate our cooking abilities."

"We burnt everything."

"We'll fix it," Felix said, kissing the tip of his friend's nose.

"Gross," Jisung said, harshly rubbing the place where Felix's lips had just been.

"Maybe don't do that when his boyfriend is here," Jeongin commented.

"Yeah, please don't do anything dumb. Chan gets jealous really easily."

"But you love me," Felix frowned wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist.

"I do love you but I also don't want my boyfriend to hate you," Jisung responded, hugging him back. "can we give up cooking now? I'll pay for takeout."

"We're just gonna give up after all of that?"

"I don't think anything that we cooked is edible."

"Fair point."

"I'm gonna go change," Jisung smiled and walked into his room.

His closet was pretty big considering the fact that he got the biggest bedroom out of the three. Jeongin was still going to college and only had a part-time job at a restaurant and Felix worked at a cafe. Jisung's pay was the most consistent between them so he got the largest room and had to pay a bit more which he was of course, fine with.

His closet was pretty much split in half; regular everyday clothes were on one side while his skirts, cropped shirts, and sweaters were all on the other.

He grabbed one of his current favorite outfits which was a white skirt, a baby blue sweater with clouds on it, and matching thigh highs that tied it all together. He then sat down and applied some light eye makeup and some blush simply because he had enough time to.

"You look so cute," Jeongin complimented the moment he walked out of his room.

"Thank you," Jisung smiled a bit and felt Felix wrap his arms around him from behind him and kiss his neck.