20

My eyes must be deceiving me, right?

"What's wr-" Georgia stopped her sentence once she realized what I was looking at. "Oh. I'll- I'll take our stuff back to my house and you can come get it later. I'll let you go see what's going on. I'm sure it's nothing." Georgia pats me on the back and walks down the sidewalk.

Reluctantly, I walk across the street to where Sav and Cami are sitting.

I clear my throat, making them aware of my presence.

"Oh, hey babe." Sav stands up and kisses me. He points at Cami. "Crazy coincidence, Cami was visiting some friends in town and we just bumped into each other while I was grabbing some coffee and lunch." He explains. I sigh a bit out of relief.

"That is a crazy coincidence." I give her a look, and she looks at me with the same smile I wanted to slap off in London.

"Where's Georgia? Did you get the flowers all set up?" He questions.

"She, uh, she had to head home. The flowers are all ready for the wedding."

"I see."

Cami stands up dramatically, dusting her hands on her very short dress. One burst of wind and her whole lower extremity is on full display.

"Well this has been nice, but I'm afraid I have to go meet my friends now." She announces.

"Good to see you again." I say through my teeth, while Sav waves, and she walks off.

Sav goes back to eating his sandwich and I look at him, crossing my arms in front of me.

He looks up, realizing my stance. "What is it?"

"You really don't see it, do you?" I ask.

He moves his eyebrows in a quizzical way. "See what?"

"Cami clearly wants you. I don't think it's a coincidence that she's here."

"We've been through this, love. I only have eyes for you. She can try whatever she wants. It won't work." He puts a hand on my knee and looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"Then why invite her to stay for lunch?"

"Technically, I didn't ask her to stay. She just sat down with me."

"I'm such an idiot." I put my head down in my hands.

He takes my hands from my face and brings them into his.

"I would have reacted the same way if I had seen you at lunch with another man. I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead.

"Please just keep your distance from her. I don't trust her."

"But you trust me, yeah?"

"I do trust you, but sometimes you're a little too friendly to people."

"It's just how I was raised. I can't be mean to anyone."

"I know. Just be careful, okay?"

"I love you. I mean it." He says, pulling me into another kiss.

"I love you too."

"He really believed she was 'just in the area meeting friends'? Ha!" Georgia laughs on the other end of the phone.

"I know. He's too sweet for his own good." I say into the phone. I look over at him asleep on the couch, still wearing his glasses.

"I told you it was nothing. Sav loves you more than any other human being. Except maybe Declan." She laughs.

"Yeah, next time I will listen to you."

"Hopefully there won't be a next time. I hope he learned his lesson."

"You're right." I sigh. "I told him to keep his distance from her because she would probably try something when I'm not around."

"Good."

A/n: I'm sorry for scaring you all in the end of the last chapter LOL all is well with Sav and Emma... or is it..?