23

Somehow I feel hungover without even getting drunk last night.

The euphoria of Sav's little experiment is still riding through me. As much as I'd love to just stay right where we are, the feeling of my sweaty body against our sheets is making me cringe. He doesn't budge as I untangle myself from him and get in the shower.

I take my time, soaking in every bit of the heat coming from the water. Once I feel like I have scorched my skin enough, I hop out and start drying myself off. The steam from the shower is fogging up the mirror so I can't look at myself.

I can hear Sav stirring around in the bedroom before he comes in the bathroom.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He kisses me before he gets undressed and gets into the shower himself.

"Good morning." I feel a blush arising to my cheeks as I recall the events from last night.

"Had a good time last night, yeah?"

"Yeah." I shake my head and look at his reflection in the mirror. I really need to pinch myself to make sure this is real life.

"We'll have to try it again sometime." With that, he turns around to face the shower head.

-

Today is the first day of August. Another month closer to the wedding. Four months to go.

Sav is working with the band today and Georgia has some errands to run, so I'm left to do things by myself with Declan.

He's at such a fun age where he's starting to learn new things every day and discover himself more. He's particularly interested in his feet today. He coos as he wiggles his feet in the air. I have him on a palette of blankets on the floor beside me so that I can keep an eye on him.

I'm currently addressing all the invitations and putting them in the envelopes to send out later. We had some custom address labels made that I am in love with.

Usually most people send out their invites by now, but I think four months should be plenty of time for people to RSVP. They just have to check the box that says attending or not attending and send it back. Not difficult.

I can't believe how fast the year has flown. In four months I will officially be Mrs. Savage. It's unreal. Every time I take a step back and remember all we've gone through together, I can't believe it. If you had told me a few years ago where I'd be now I would have laughed at you.

-
Later, Sav comes home. He seems stressed out, which isn't abnormal lately. They've been working like dogs to get this album out.

"Hey, babe." Sav says as he comes through the door. He sits on the floor with Declan, playing with his feet.

"Hey, another rough day?" I run my hand through his hair.

"Yes. Every time we think we've made progress we just go straight back to square one. It's frustrating." He sighs.

I lean over and give him a kiss. "Don't worry, you'll get there." I reassure him.

"I hope so. If we don't put something out soon the fans will forget about us."

"No they won't. They know you're human beings just like they are."

"You're right." He grabs my hand and kisses it before returning his focus back to Declan.