·.° ☆ Chapter One - The Start of the Whispers

—> Morning of 1978 <—
[Your POV]

It was around 6:00 am when my alarm went off from my clock, I stretched as sitting up from my bed and looking over at the clock to check the time before getting up to get dressed.
It was around 6:30 am when I was basically done with everything, but I had to make breakfast for father and uncle Max, so I walked to the kitchen to see my father already up and reading the newspaper.
"What you reading?"  I asked as I grabbed stuff from the fridge to cook something for breakfast.
"About the missing kids." He'd said in a serious tone and so I stayed quiet as I started making pancakes and eggs for breakfast as he continued to read the newspaper.
"So, how much you want today?" I said as I cracked on egg onto the frying pan and looked over.
"6 eggs scrambled please." He'd say and I'd nod, I always wondered why he wanted so much, but it maybe for later or just because he was starving from last night.
[7:00 am]
I had finished making breakfast, and soon it was school time and so I grabbed my backpack and put my homework, books, and etc into my bag. I kissed my father cheek goodbye and hugged uncle max and waved goodbye while I started to walk to school.
Around when I got to school you could hear people saying "fight! fight! fight!" And I knew someone was getting into a fight with someone and I guess I could watch it before heading to class so I got in the crowd to see two kids about to fight.
[7:20 am]
"I will pound you like a nail, you scrawny little ******." The Boy with curly hair said, I wondered why he would even try. This other kid with the bandanna looks way tougher, but I mean a fight is a fight.
"Then do it." The boy with a bandanna said as the other guy looks pissed off at him.
"Unless your scared." He'd said I think that just is how the fight started between the two then the other swung at him and he dodged. I later learned the boys names were Robin and Moose, moose got beat up better badly and I will definitely not come close to that Robin kid.
[During First Period Class]
—> Your Pov Still <—
We were studying the Solar System, and that was boring enough. I wished class would end sooner so I could go home, but of course that isn't how schools works sadly. Soon I looked over to see a boy kinda shining his light on his textbook with his rocket ship thing and then staring at a girl. It was funny that I caught it happening, but soon the bell rang.
Walking without friends is kinda awkward, you know? Like you don't do group projects or chat and walk, but I guess that is better since I can't have friends over either way. Soon the boy who had the rocket ship light earlier bumped into me.
"Sorry!" He said as he quickly went off, I wonder what he is in a hurry for. Soon I figured out why, it was the "bullies" of the school following him. I thought I could do something, but I'm not strong enough for that,
[Boy's Bathroom]
—>Finney's Pov <—
I saw the group of bullies and they called my name so I quickly started heading to the bathroom and accidentally bumped into someone while not looking where I was going.
"Sorry!" I Said as I quickly ran off and I hope they forgive me, but I have more worries on my hand. I got Into the bathroom and went into a stall, putting my feet on the toilet seat, so maybe they couldn't see me, but then the door opened.
"Hey Finney." One of them said as they walked in and the door closing behind them.
"Come on out dickweed." The other one said, at this point they had already caught onto me.
"Not fooling anyone, noid." The last one said, so I got out of the stall and stood in the middle of the bathroom.
"See the sign? It says boys." Matt said and then Buzz replied by
"Yeah boys, not f@gs." And as soon as he said that the door opened and someone walked in, it was Robin! Thank god I didn't have to deal with them now then.
"Dipshits, move." He said and the bullies moved out of the way while he headed to the sink to clean off the blood from earlier because of the fight.
"Hey Finn, what's happening?" He'd ask as he turned on the sink and getting some soap for his hands.
"You know just keeping on keeping on, I guess." I replied, soon Robin looked over at the three boys who had just been standing there the whole time.
"Uh huh."
He said while trying to get the blood off his hands.
"Moose got some hard teeth, and I bleed all through first period." He'd said and during that the three boys were about to leave, but Robin had to say something.
"Wait, fuck with Finn again. I fuck with you." He state as he grabbed more paper towels to clean off the water his hands.
"You can leave now." He'd point to the door and then continuing drying his hands off.
[Side Walk
After School]
—> Your Pov <—
I kinda wished I had told the one boy it was okay earlier, but he was in a hurry so there was no point. I had started walking home as I randomly saw a black van, and I have never seen one in this part of town so it was kinda suspicious. I just continued as it turned to go somewhere else instead so that was a good thing. I wondered if father was home or if it was just Max as always. I guess I will find out when I get home then.
[At Home]
—> Your Pov Still <—
Once I got into the house, I locked the front door and then looked around to see who was home and who wasn't. As I suspected Max was the only one home as father was probably working or went out to get something before coming home. Soon I headed to my room to do some homework, before supper and surprisingly the homework took longer than expected and so dad was kinda mad at the fact I wasn't cooking on time today, but I had to do what I had to do before bed.
[10:11 pm]
...
....
.......
..........
"...Help us...."
...
......
"...Please..."
...
Soon I sat up quickly in bed, with sweat coming off my face. Was I having a bad dream? What are these sounds? Am I even awake? I thought all to myself at once, but it looked like I was awake enough, but what was talking to me just now? I decided to just lay back down and hope that it was just a dream.
....
..
[11:11]
..
.....
......
"..Down here..."
...
......
........
"...What the hell...."

The whispering wouldn't stop at this point, I wanted a glass of water, but I know dad would get very mad if I was up at this hour. So I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and tried turning on the water without making too much noise and successfully did it and splashed water onto my face to see if that would help. I know I couldn't go to Uncle Max for help, or to go get some medicine from the kitchen without getting caught so my only option is to go back to sleep. I had gotta back to my room without getting caught, go into bed and laidback down and started hearing the whispering again.
...
.....
"..The Basement.."
..
..........
"Please"
"Help us"
...
.....
"You don't have much time."
...
..
[12:11am]
At this point these whispering we're keeping me up all night long. It was getting really annoying to the point I started to gain a headache from it, and a bad one at that too. At this point fuck it, I'm going to get some medicine from the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen there was a chair in the middle of the room, but no one to be seen and so I quickly opened the cabinet and grabbed some medicine to help with my headache, and then got some water from the sink, and surprisingly no one was waking up. Why was there a chair here though? Like who sits in the middle of a room for nothing to happen? Soon I heard footsteps coming up from the basement.
I quickly hide as the person walked passed me.
"What a mess." He'd say as he was washing off his hands from the sink.
"Can't believe they had to go so fast." Soon turning off the sink and heading into a different room and so I quickly ran back to mine and jumped in the bed and started panicking in my head about what he was talking about and what did he do, but soon I fell asleep again.
....
......
......
[2:12am]
—-
1525 words
—-

[2:12am]—-1525 words—-