·.° ☆ Chapter Eleven- The End.

+Warning Blood and somewhat heavy description+
[recap]
—————
"Finney, you move one muscle and their dead."
He said as Finney started to panic till I said something.
"Finney, for your own good. Run."
...
"Get out before me."
I smiled at him while my father's eyes widen as Finney just nodded while a tear rolling down his cheek and running away.
————
[end of recap]
[Night]
—> Grabber/Your Father's Pov <—
Right as Finney started to run away I did the unthinkable and cut my own child's throat. I quickly snapped back into my sense and threw the knife I had into my pocket and held them close.
"I'm so sorry.."
I cried as I quickly picked them up into my arms and tried saving them right as we got home, I put pressure on the wound but nothing. All there was blood all over me my hands, arms, the couch, and more. All they did was lay lifeless in front of me, I didn't care about Finney at this point but my own child. Soon Max came into the room and panicked as he shall then, soon calling 911. All I could do is hold them in my arms and cry to myself as Max tried helping the wound, but there was no good...
—————
[Night]
+Before getting killed.+
—>Your Pov <—
He had me in his arms with the knife to my throat and all I wanted was for Finney to run home and that is what he did. I smiled as he did till I felt the sharp knife for across my throat. My eyes widen and started tearing up as just blood came out of my throat and I could see the horror on my father's face. I had tried to move and come the wound with my hand, but I was way too tired to. I tried staying awake, but the heavier my eyes got the more hard it was. My father was now in the house somehow and holding me in his arms while I stared at him and suddenly smiled at him.
"Don't cry.."
I Said as he looked down at me, while I just smiled back with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"..Look I love you okay.?"
I said, soon he kissed my forehead and hugged me. With all my strength before getting too weak is just hugging him back and having sobs come out. Before I knew it everything went black.
..........
—————
[Night]
+Before again.+
—> Finney's Pov <—
I ran as fast as I could back home, tears coming from my eyes after I looked back, I stopped in my tracks. All I saw was Y/n throat cut and blood all over the grabber and them, all I could do was nothing and decided to keep running till I got home. Once I got home, I'd knock on the door loudly till someone answered. It was my father and his eyes widen as he saw me, quickly hugging me. I was so out of breathe and couldn't stop crying for what I just saw, I didn't know what to say or think at this point. My father kept asking me questions and I just stared because I had no clue what to do. Soon Gwen came out of her room and about collapsed as she saw me, while she come over for a hug I'd quickly hug back and soon before I knew it, I passed out.
—————
[Morning]
—> Your Ghost Pov <—
I had "woken up" to all the ghost boys looking down at me, and I soon backed up, then basically fell through the couch soon sitting back up.
"Holy shit.."
I Said as i looked at my hands to see their were transparent and the boys kinda just laughed while Robin helped me up.
"Yup, you're dead."
He said as he helped me up and I looked around soon finding my body in my father's arms.
"Hold it! Did Finney escape?! Is he okay??!?"
I asked frankly and Billy soon gave me a thumbs up, then nodded while I started to smile. My plan worked and he is okay! Thank the lord.
————
Welp there you have it! The end of the story 🫶 what a twist I say and I have somewhat of clue what my next book will be so we will just wait and see! Thank you all so much for reading this, it makes me so happy that a lot of people decided to read this and them finding it entertaining! <3
-749 words-

————Welp there you have it! The end of the story 🫶 what a twist I say and I have somewhat of clue what my next book will be so we will just wait and see! Thank you all so much for reading this, it makes me so happy that a lot of people decided to...