·.° ☆ Chapter Two- Stop It

[2:12am]
—> Your Pov <—
The whispers wouldn't stop, I don't know what to do, they keep telling me to go downstairs and more. I feel like I should, but I know my father will get very mad at me for it. At this point I will be up the whole night and not get any sleep because of this..
...
...
[Finally Morning Time]
I didn't get any sleep, because of this stupid whispers. I really don't even want to go to school, but father says even if I'm sick I have to go so guess there is no turning back now. I got up and put on a comfy outfit because I know as hell I'm sleeping in class, and soon I went downstairs and saw no one else was up yet and I didn't feel like making breakfast so I just grab something quick to eat and was about to go back to my room till I saw the basement where my father had came from the night before and started wondering..
"What are you doing?"
My father said and it scared me so bad that I jumped and then turned around to see him standing behind me
"Just looking, I swear!"
I said and he just sighed and nodded while he started making breakfast for himself, and that is surprisingly odd of him to do, but might as well hope it is normal for him. It was about time for me to go so I hugged my father from behind before leaving
"Goodbye, Also could you maybe get me sleeping medicine?"
He turned his head in completely confusion on what I said and so I quickly answered on why.
"Oh yeah, I have been hearing things and it is hard for me to sleep so I thought I could get some.."
He just nodded and kissed my forehead goodbye and I went out the door. While walking I saw a poster it was about the Robin dude from yesterday? "This grabber dude is really going at it." I thought to myself and continued walking to school and soon arriving.
[1st Period Class]
Most boring is math in the early morning, but before I knew it I had passed out on the desk asleep, from last night.
....
......
.......
—> In your dream <—
I had been walking and soon saw a black van with this boy who helped him pick up his hat, then he asked if he wanted to see a magic trick and the boy nodded. Soon he asked if the balloons in the van was black and he said
"Yeah! Would you like one?"
And the boy soon got grabbed and-
....
......
........
[In class]
I had yelled
"Stop it!"
As I woke up in a sweat and while everyone was looking at me then the teacher came by and asked me
"Would you like to go down to the nurse to get some rest?"
And I had nodded while grabbing my bag and heading to the nurse, even though I didn't want to sleep anymore after that dream. Like what did it even mean? Was it something that would happen or just a dream. Who knows..
[Time Skip]
—> After School <—
I had been walking back and I basically slept the whole day in the nurse's office and soon I saw the kid who bumped into my the other day running from these three kids and then a girl chasing after him and hitting one in the head with a rock. Before I knew it I was running towards them and yelled at them.
"Hey! Stop that!"
The boy on the ground glanced up at me while the other two backed up a bit, but soon looking at each other and charged at me. We started fighting back and forth, a punch after another, one on the ground and soon then going away. I helped the boy up with my bloody nose dripping a lot, but that didn't matter.
"Um.. thank you."
He said and I nodded as I grabbed my bag and took about some bandages/bandaids and tossed them to him.
"For you, a gift."
I smiled and he smiled back as he help the girl off the ground and patched her up and before I left he asked me something
"Wait! What is your name? Mine is Finney, Finney Blake."
What a odd boy, but I guess that is the least I could do for him is tell him my name.
"Y/n."
I said and soon walking home actually this time, I had took a part of my shirt to help my bloody nose, but once I got home I went to the bathroom and actually cleaned up. After that I went to go find where my father was and I saw him at the bottom of the stairs with the door actually open this time, with a mask on..? I was so confused, but before I could react he slowed turned and I ran to my room as fast as I could, just so I wouldn't get caught.
"That was a close one."
I said to myself as I closed my door and sat down with my head against the door, catching my breath from running.
"What was he doing..?"
I thought to myself and I had so many questions till a knock on my door interrupted my train of thought. I jumped to my feet and opened my door slowly to see my father standing at my door.
"Hello sweetheart!"
He said while a smile and that was very odd because he like only smiles when I'm in trouble.
"Hello father.."
I said with a fake smile back at him and soon he stopped and frowned at me.
"You saw me, didn't you?"
And my eyes widen and I started to have my mind race with answers to his questions, but I just blurted out
"No?"
And he gave me a confused look and soon ruffled my hair, making it all messy now.
"That's what I thought, it may have been Simpson."
And I smiled and nodded with him and soon he walked away and I had the most relief ever.

[Nighttime]
My father forgot the medicine, but he promised it get it tomorrow and that sucked, because how am I supposed to sleep with all these whispers. Soon I went into uncle Max's part of house to talk to him for a bit before trying to sleep. I knocked on his door and opened it
"Hey, uncle max?"
I said and he looked over, he had been working on trying to find out what happened to the missing kids and I knew he had been working really hard to find out.
"Oh hey kiddo, what's up?"
He said as he pinned something on his board while I came into the room fully and closed the door.
"Do you ever, I don't know.. hear whispers during the night??"
He then gave me the most confused look ever like I had said I was crazy or something and soon i blurted out
"I mean like I'm not crazy, but I just wanted to ask.."
And he soon sat down on his couch and patted a seat next to him and so I went over and sat down.
"I know you aren't crazy kiddo, I just think you may be paranoid about the whole missing kid things and I'm trying."
I had frowned knowing that wasn't even the reason, but I had to somewhat agree.
"I know, but like what if I'm next?"
I said just trying to follow what he thought.
"I'm always here and so is my brother, so you are safe. Now kiddo you better get some sleep."
He hugged me and then I waved goodbye and heading to my room. I'm kinda pissed that he didn't hear them too, maybe I was going crazy?..
...
.....
1297 words
————————

1297 words————————

————————