·.° ☆ Chapter Seven- I'm So Sorry.

[Morning]
—> Your Pov <—
I woke up to the bright sun shining into my eyes from the vent and hearing the door open as my father stood there. Smiling, While I just sat up and looked at him.
"I'm here to make an offer."
He said as he came all the way down the stairs.
"What offer?"
I asked as I rubbed my eyes from being tired and slowing standing up.
"Help me."
I Kinda just stood their in shock and started thinking making this could get me out of here and stuff and then I can help the next kid!
"What is in it for me.?"
I asked as he threw a note at me?
————
Freedom.
————
I signed and soon nodded as he smiles and hugged me.
"That's my child!"
He said as he ruffled my hair and grabbed my hand drifting me upstairs with him, closing the doors behind us both.
"Now here is the plan."
————-

[Noon]
—> The Grabber/Your Father Pov <—
I'm so excited that they decided to help me, but not sure if I can trust them for a bit. Max is slowly gonna catch on at some point and won't be happy then.. forget then. Y/n can't be trusted for now so I guess I should keep an eye on them and then let them go back to help me pick someone out.
—————
[Noon]
—> Your Pov <—
I'm so happy to be back in my room, like it is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me yet, but I really miss Robin. I got an idea and went to my drawing table and started drawing Robin as something to help me cope I guess.
—————
Drawing:

(Pretend it isn't colored I guess)—————I kept looking at the drawing and starting to tear up, but when my father came in the room I quickly hid the drawing and wiped my tears and looked at him

—————
I kept looking at the drawing and starting to tear up, but when my father came in the room I quickly hid the drawing and wiped my tears and looked at him.
"What's up?"
I said as he looked at me with the most confused looked ever.
"Giving you the details of what we are doing."
He said as I just sighed and nodded while he sat on my bed and started to explain what was gonna go on from here on out. It was really boring listening to this dumb plan so far, while I just took some notes as he kept explaining.
"Do you understand?"
And I looked up from writing down some stuff and nodded while he smiled and walked out.
"By the way you will go back to school Wednesday."
I yelled okay back and then look at the calendar seeing it was only Sunday afternoon. Wednesday was a long way away, but I could do this.
————
[Night]
It was a peaceful night, but I was seeing the ghost children
ALL. LOOKING. AT. ME.
They weren't happy with me at all because of "going" with the grabber's plan. I know they were all glaring at me and seeing Robin as a ghost broke my heart. He was pissed of at me, everyone that was killed and soon the curly haired boy came up to me.
"What the fuck are you doing."
He asked and I spun around in my chair looking at him.
"What do you think."
I said raising an eyebrow at him while he got even more ticked off at me.
"Answer the question dipshit."
He said as he put his hands on the arm rest of my chair.
"Didn't you hear, going with my father's plan."
I kinda laughed as he pushed my chair back and me falling down in it dying of laughter.
"What the fuck is so funny?"
He asked and I have never laughed so hard in my life.
"Do you really think I'm going with his plan?"
I said while laughing and soon he smirked now understanding my idea and soon disappear as the others did as well.
————
[Time skip]
<Wednesday Morning>
—> Your Pov <—
I woke up to my father violently shaking me to get up.
"You will be late."
He said as I slowly got up and soon it clicked and then I got up and quickly put on some clothes then ran out the door with my bag while waving goodbye. I passed by Finney on the way and his eyes widen as I ran pass and soon I got to school. Everyone was staring at me while I gave them confused looked back as they whispered back and whispering to each other about ME.
This was killing me, all day they were whispering and I felt like every time I could hear them loudly in my ears. Everything went back to normal when Finney tapped on my shoulder.
"Y/n? You good?"
He asked as I looked over and nodded while I rubbed my eyes.
"What happened? Where were you?"
I soon grabbed his hand and brought him outside of the classroom and started explaining everything as he was in shock.
—————
—> Finney's Pov <—
I couldn't believe what they were telling me, it sounded so real and more.
"What about Robin?"
I asked and then their eyes widen and started to tear up, I don't know what I did or said to make them cry.
"Woah woah! I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm so sorry!"
I said while giving them a hug and then them hugging back.
"No it's okay. It's just that Robin isn't here with us anymore."
They said and I went speechless. My best friend died.? He is a fighter though he couldn't die just like that right? They have to be lying. I can't believe this.
————
—> Your Pov <—
Finney was speechless and I felt so bad door just spilling that information on him and I just hugged him back tightly and ruffling his hair as he cried on my shoulder. I started to think, and that is when Finney stopped hugging me and just nodded walking away.
————
[Walking Home]
I was thinking about everything along the way home while I saw the black van of my father pass by while staring at me through the window and then I saw Finney walking and it clicked. He was gonna go after Finney.
...
Fuck.
...
Finney I'm so sorry, I will help you get out anyway I can.
———————————-
MAN, watching umbrella academy while writing this and speed writing 🙀
1053 words

———————————-MAN, watching umbrella academy while writing this and speed writing 🙀 1053 words

———————————-